Seat modifications on the Forza.

dogpoo

Has anyone had there seat modified to make it more comfortable? If so what have you had done and how much, not sure if there are any aftermarket seats available yet, seat is okay but I intend doing long trips of around 700kms seat needs to be made more comfortable!!

Having my seat upgraded tomorrow, new softer foam in 2 colors, can't decide on black and white or black and red, decisions!!

Beware softer foam... it just sinks. Sometimes harder foam but contoured better is the way to do it. Just with a thin layer of softer memory style foam bonded on top.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Having my seat upgraded tomorrow, new softer foam in 2 colors, can't decide on black and white or black and red, decisions!!

Beware softer foam... it just sinks. Sometimes harder foam but contoured better is the way to do it. Just with a thin layer of softer memory style foam bonded on top.

I will have a chat to them tomorrow, the seat is too hard for long distance travel, okay for short trips, they had some car seats there which had just been done and felt good with the softer foam!

What type of foam would be used in a Goldwing seat? Thinking of having it down in this style! post-166124-137662431218_thumb.jpg

Whatever you decide it's not so expensive if it doesn't work. But on past experience harder is better than soft. It's the shape that counts.. but just try a few different styles.. have a look on Google... sit on the seat in the riding style that you use and feel were the most pressure is. Heat a sweat as well as pressure also cause problems on long rides so make sure you don't make it so it's cutting off circulation.

Whatever you decide it's not so expensive if it doesn't work. But on past experience harder is better than soft. It's the shape that counts.. but just try a few different styles.. have a look on Google... sit on the seat in the riding style that you use and feel were the most pressure is. Heat a sweat as well as pressure also cause problems on long rides so make sure you don't make it so it's cutting off circulation.

I have a feeling they will cut out a section on top of the seat and fill with the softer foam, that would keep the shape but making the sitting portion softer, not sure about this, I will ask them tomorrow!

What about a seat that allows the driver to sit further back on the seat. Im 186cm and i need to be able to sit further back

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm 6' 3" not sure if I want to sit further back, just want the seat more comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

How did the seat modification work out? I have a 300 SYM and would like to redo the seat. Every motor cycle I've ever had needed seat improvement. It makes such a difference in the comfort of a motorcycle. I'd love to see pictures and get your comments. Thanks!