CIA acknowledges secret 'Area 51'

webfact

For them to acknowledge area 51, area 52 must already be finished somewhere else.

Nope, area 53.

Timing makes this look like some deflection at work. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain (or the one in Russia, either).

Let's release some juicy (but useless) information to keep the media conspiracy busy bodies busy for a few more months.

The Area 50s are so yesterday. It's now Area 151.

If it didn't exist, paranormal freaks would have to invent it ......wait a doggonne minute - that's what they did? ....or I should say, they invented the hocus pocus about it.

Am still waiting for one piece of tangible proof that UFO's exist, or have landed, or ET's have surgically fiddled with anyone. Just like with crop circles (100% hoax, but excellently crafted), there's not the tiniest shred of hard evidence for ET's or UFOs.

Do intelligence life forms exist in other parts of galaxy? Absolutely. Have any visited us? Doubtful.

They probably have visited us. I'll bet they took one look at us Earthlings (and our societies) and quickly decided to get the heck away from us! xblink.png.pagespeed.ic.s-RG4kPbeM.webp alt=blink.png width=20 height=20>

They landed in Arabia, got cornered by Islamist hot heads. The aliens didn't convert fast enough and were beheaded.

China Says It’s Also Got an Area 51, in Inner Mongolia

xinhua-676x450.jpg

Photo of fighter planes on the front page of the Xinhua report claiming the existence of a Chinese Area 51 in Inner Mongolia. (Screenshot/Epoch

Following the Central Intelligence Agency’s disclosure of Area 51 in Nevada last week, the Chinese Communist Party’s mouthpiece has claimed that a similar testing site exists in Inner Mongolia.

Xinhua on Monday published photos of a secret military base in the Badan Jilin Desert, that has supposedly never been shown on any official maps. The People’s Liberation Army (PLA) set up the site to test ballistic missiles and aircraft, Xinhua says.

One of the images shows a sign at the site entrance saying, “those who steal secrets will be caught and executed.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/259360-china-says-its-also-got-an-area-51-in-inner-mongolia/

Do intelligence life forms exist in other parts of galaxy? Absolutely. Have any visited us? Doubtful.

Accurate maps of the landmass below Antarctica from a period before the technology existed to map through kilometres of ice.

Geometrically perfect Nazca lines only visible from the sky from a period before the technology of flight existed.

And much more... There is plenty of evidence to suggest that Ancient Intelligent Civilisations existed with technology matching that of modern day... The big question is 'were these civilisations seeded by Extra Terrestrial Intelligence ?'

'Fingerprints of the Gods' is a good book coving this subject.

So the thread is now about aliens and the Chinese?

About aliens perhaps. Never did quite understand why people assumed that things seen near Area 51 were the work of aliens rather than the result of something that the military was doing. But I can see why the government would encourage that thinking, it turned out to be a pretty good cover.

Actually the alien part isn't about area 51, exactly. There was a crash of something on a private ranch outside of Roswell, New Mexico which is close to area 51 as the crow flies.

Many civilians got to the wreckage before the military did. The story of a flying saucer shaped object and dead aliens came from those civilians.

The military didn't try to use aliens as a cover. To the contrary they denied it and showed a torn up silver weather balloon and claimed that was what crashed. Many civilians denied that claim.

Over the years no one has known who to believe. People didn't carry cameras around and there was no internet.

Whatever it was the military sealed the crash site off and cleaned it up completely. Rumors persist that there were dead aliens taken back to area 51 for examination.

The Roswell Newspaper ran a front page story claiming it was a flying saucer. LINK

Maybe it's just another bigfoot story. I don't know.

Edited by NeverSure

Actually the alien part isn't about area 51, exactly. There was a crash of something on a private ranch outside of Roswell, New Mexico which is close to area 51 as the crow flies.

Many civilians got to the wreckage before the military did. The story of a flying saucer shaped object and dead aliens came from those civilians.

The military didn't try to use aliens as a cover. To the contrary they denied it and showed a torn up silver weather balloon and claimed that was what crashed. Many civilians denied that claim.

Over the years no one has known who to believe. People didn't carry cameras around and there was no internet.

Whatever it was the military sealed the crash site off and cleaned it up completely. Rumors persist that there were dead aliens taken back to area 51 for examination.

The Roswell Newspaper ran a front page story claiming it was a flying saucer. LINK

You might want to fact check some of your data points there Never Sure. First of all I'm not certain what qualifies as being a short distance to you, but the Groom Lake test facility (aka area 51) is a good 850 miles from Roswell NM, drive time would be around 14 hours. Secondly the "Roswell incident" happened in 1947 and Lockheed did not establish Groom Lake until 1955 (to test the U2). The Roswell wreckage was immediately airlifted to Wright -Patterson AFB in Ohio (only later to be moved in the 1970's to Groom Lake NV-rumor?), which in itself has always seemed odd since all of the engineers and technicians for project Mogul (high altitude radioactive recon baloon) in 1947 were just a couple hours away at the White Sands NM test range. As far as the Groom Lake facility finally being acknowledged by the CIA goes, it might very well be because most of the advanced work was moved to the Dugway proving grounds in Utah a number of years ago. FWIW it wasn't just the local ranchers and the local newspaper calling the wreckage a alien airship, Capt. Marcell from Roswell AFB was the first military member on the scene with his seach and rescue team and he also described it as a flying saucer, only changing his story the next day after the wing commander Gen. Ramey in Ft. Worth TX determined that it was just weather baloon wreckagewhistling.gif There is more to this story, however it is all second hand information passed on by individuals stationed at Wright-Pat, and I think at this time I will just stick to the concrete facts wai2.gif

with all the money spent on those gadgets

and nuclear warheads

the US could have gotten a SOCIAL SECURITY / HEALTHCARE like most western nations...

While I agree that's true today, there was a period in my lifetime that the USA needed those gadgets and those nuclear warheads. 'Else those western nations wouldn't be "western" today, much less enjoying that Social Security/ Healthcare.

With said gadgets and nuclear stuff largely coming by way of the brains of those western countries. You missed that bit.

You might want to fact check some of your data points there Never Sure. First of all I'm not certain what qualifies as being a short distance to you, but the Groom Lake test facility (aka area 51) is a good 850 miles from Roswell NM, drive time would be around 14 hours. Secondly the "Roswell incident" happened in 1947 and Lockheed did not establish Groom Lake until 1955 (to test the U2). The Roswell wreckage was immediately airlifted to Wright -Patterson AFB in Ohio (only later to be moved in the 1970's to Groom Lake NV-rumor?), which in itself has always seemed odd since all of the engineers and technicians for project Mogul (high altitude radioactive recon baloon) in 1947 were just a couple hours away at the White Sands NM test range. As far as the Groom Lake facility finally being acknowledged by the CIA goes, it might very well be because most of the advanced work was moved to the Dugway proving grounds in Utah a number of years ago. FWIW it wasn't just the local ranchers and the local newspaper calling the wreckage a alien airship, Capt. Marcell from Roswell AFB was the first military member on the scene with his seach and rescue team and he also described it as a flying saucer, only changing his story the next day after the wing commander Gen. Ramey in Ft. Worth TX determined that it was just weather baloon wreckagewhistling.gif There is more to this story, however it is all second hand information passed on by individuals stationed at Wright-Pat, and I think at this time I will just stick to the concrete facts wai2.gif

I agree with everything you say, and you make some interesting points. Let's stay friendly, OK?

I didn't mention how long it takes to drive it, I said "as the crow flies" and it that context, it's close enough that perhaps the crash had some connection to area 51.

I simply don't know what happened. It takes just two eye witnesses to get someone convicted of murder in a court (US) and here we have some pretty good eyewitness to a flying saucer.

But hey. What do I know? It's just interesting.