Looking for home catering

cwong

My apt address is at srinakharin rd, i am not really sure about budgeting, back in jakarta, the cost for home catering was around 40 usd /month.

Reason = my wife(thai) can't cook, and she's expecting. Not sure outside food is a good choice.

My in laws wanted to help but in return we must stay at their home (not a great place).

My apt address is at srinakharin rd, i am not really sure about budgeting, back in jakarta, the cost for home catering was around 40 usd /month.

Reason = my wife(thai) can't cook, and she's expecting. Not sure outside food is a good choice.

My in laws wanted to help but in return we must stay at their home (not a great place).

I wish you every success in finding some one to cater for your needs,and congratulations with the baby.

• Like 2

I wish you every success in finding some one to cater for your needs,and congratulations with the baby.

Thank you.. Wish me luck finding one then.... :-(

sorry cwong I have never known a thia woman who can't cook my wife (thai) does chips better than I do and I showe'd her how I like em