Uzbek admits role in woman's death

Lite Beer

I count 10 of the BIB in or trying to get into the picture. If they had only crushed they might have managed another 10.

Do they realise how ridiculous it looks ?

Ridiculous for your Western eye! Why if this type of photos are usually done every where in this country with criminals or even petty thieves should it looks ridiculous? Thousands of customs/habits/policies/traditions in many many countries surely look ridiculous for narrow minded people, no doubt of it!

Really....?? So what about all the photos standing around the case with the deceased then..?

• Like 2

But...but...but impossible!!! The barbaric Thais are certainly the perpetrators of the crime!! Such crime can only exist in Thailand!! The world doesn't make sense anymore, let me go back to my 5mx5m studio box flat and spend the last of my pension on more alcohol and callgirls....

Relax, it's gotta' be an exception to the rule. Things will be back to normal straight away cheesy.gif

Bangkok police chief Pol Lt Gen Camronwit Toopgrajank said the case was solved quickly due to a tip-off from a security guard who was trained in the city police's crime watch programme.

Where I come from they are known as rats.

And there is no need to point at the perp, he is the only one in the photo who doesn't look like a goose. biggrin.png

I count 10 of the BIB in or trying to get into the picture. If they had only crushed they might have managed another 10.

Well at least no one is pointing in this picture...tongue.png

I can't see anyone grinning either. Unless they are out of shot of course.

But...but...but impossible!!! The barbaric Thais are certainly the perpetrators of the crime!! Such crime can only exist in Thailand!! The world doesn't make sense anymore, let me go back to my 5mx5m studio box flat and spend the last of my pension on more alcohol and callgirls....

The initial news report erroneously said the dead girl was a Thai . So let us think briefly about percentages. If a Thai girl was killed, I am guessing that 99% of the time a Thai does the killing, with some rare exceptions. Now the real story has come out that it was in fact a Uzbekistan girl. Again I am going out on a limb here, and say that most of the Uzbekistan and Russian girls that are killed here, are killed by their fellow countrymen for mysterious reasons. Of course there are the random robberies in Pattaya where the Russian girl gets killed by a Thai man...So angry pimps and mafia issues would be my best general guess for deaths of former Soviet block girls....So the in defense of my fellow TV armchair detectives who initially assumed a Thai did the killing, like a good detective, they were just playing the percentages..... :-)

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

There were another ten for sure trying for camera space. Thais are obsessed with these cases that involve a foreigner. But we never see any diligent follow up on Thai criminals like the Ferrari cop hit and run killer, the samurai sword wielding THai taxi driver, and on and on.

Ooh SO Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! That's what we call..... DISCRIMINATION coffee1.gif

OK enough of the bashing. Seems you have nothing else to offer on this really awful crime except criticise the police. Discuss the topic or drop it. cheers.

Thank you -sbk-thumbsup.gif

I really confused about the many, massive, ridiculous comments here!blink.png

• Like 1

The initial news report erroneously said the dead girl was a Thai . So let us think briefly about percentages. If a Thai girl was killed, I am guessing that 99% of the time a Thai does the killing, with some rare exceptions. Now the real story has come out that it was in fact a Uzbekistan girl. Again I am going out on a limb here, and say that most of the Uzbekistan and Russian girls that are killed here, are killed by their fellow countrymen for mysterious reasons. Of course there are the random robberies in Pattaya where the Russian girl gets killed by a Thai man...So angry pimps and mafia issues would be my best general guess for deaths of former Soviet block girls....So the in defense of my fellow TV armchair detectives who initially assumed a Thai did the killing, like a good detective, they were just playing the percentages..... :-)

There's a difference between 'percentages' and blanket stereotyping seen in the other topic along the lines of "of course the murderer must be Thai, only Thais are capable of such heinous acts", which, by the way, is no different to "only black people commit murder in the US". And yet those posts are not deleted, but my tongue-in-cheek post is considered "trolling". I see how the mods on this forum swing.

FYI, there are plenty of Thais who grew up in good families and/or studied abroad. I'm sure that if they saw 50% of the crap which gets posted here everyday, they'd eventually turn into the xenophobic, racist scammers as well.

Edited by sadhukar
  • Like 2

FYI, there are plenty of Thais who grew up in good families and/or studied abroad. I'm sure that if they saw 50% of the crap which gets posted here everyday, they'd eventually turn into the xenophobic, racist scammers as well.

Totally agree. But I guess many of the fervent Thai-bashers on this forum have never met any of the decent, hard-working, and honest Thais as those tend not to frequent expat pubs and girlie bars.wink.png

• Like 2