Tam Jai Sung Burmese Restaurant

Baloo22

I've been trying out some Burmese food and ran across the Tam Jai Sung Restaurant. I believe that it has only been open for about six months. It's a small place on Sermsuk Road, a little ways off of Huay Kaew Road. If you are heading north on Huay Kaew turn right on to Saijai Road and then right at the T. It's on the corner here.

I ate Tea Leaf Salad and a "Burmese Curry" with rice. Tasted good to me. The portions were not large so I definitely get the salad and another dish. On the plus side, it's inexpensive; the total bill was 109baht. It's close to where I'm staying so it's convenient. I'm not familiar with Burmese food so I can't say how "authentic" it is. I'll leave that up to some of the resident experts.

post-152848-0-83932700-1376908228_thumb. post-152848-0-52603700-1376908241_thumb.

• Like 1

Yes I have been there and also had a very pleasant experience. A small menu and some items not available on occasion, but still a very enjoyable and charming experience. Many young people from the YMCA seem to enjoy it as a lunch venue which just goes to show that it is good value too. Mark me down as a repeat customer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app