Where to get a thick and juicy steak and get it delivered?

Will2011

Hello,

We all know it is uneasy to find a real steak in Bangkok just like we used to in the U.S. and/or Australia. For those who want to get a serious adult portion size steak, I would like to know where we can find a big fat and juicy steak in Bangkok and get it delivered to the step door. I'm aware of foodbyphone but unsure if there is any restaurant that provides such a service.

Thanks

I have ordered from Tenderloins a few times when feeling lazy on foodbyphone and chefsxp.com, It is a bit hit and miss though, had a few good ones (For Thailand) and a few bad ones, I would say more bad ones to be honest. Like people say, steak doesn't travel well.

If I fancy a decent steak these days I pop to El Gouchos on Soi 19 which I have always been pleased with, or JW Marriot is good for a feed.

I drove past this place yesterday: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Accidental-Butcher/120360164824975?sk=page_map

‘The Accidental Butcher’ (TAB) started about 30 years ago and although this maybe the story of Steve the butcher, who will provide you the premium quality meat - beef, chicken, lamb, pork, veal or game. T.02-713 2800-1.

Haven't tried it and don't know if they deliver.