Please share your very secret, private, small, romantic beaches/creeks/coves

Hello,

Do you know some tiny creeks/inlets, where almost nobody comes?

If possible between near bangrak/bophut/choengmon/chaweng/lamai

Thanks!

Edited by khman

It really can depend on time of year or even day of week which beaches are the best for having the beach to yourself (or a good section of one) ..... but they are around .... some in South west Samui are nice, but low tides in summer months makes them less attractive ....

Some times you just need to follow your noise along trails through coconut groves.... Occasionally you may see the odd fisherman, sometimes later in the day the locals will go relax.... and burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gifI just wish they would take the bottles with them ...facepalm.gif

There are pics of most beaches around the island in the Photo section for the islands.... you need to look through.... even some that I may not remember how to find again! w00t.gif

• Like 1

There is a kind of "secret" beach with no buildings a bit south of thongsai bay / north of choeng mon. But this may not be for long, since I've seen they're building some kind of road to this beach.

Also, a quiet deserted stretch of beach east of bang po.

The other side of matlang island north of chaweng lagune is also nice.

Also, there's another really deserted beach north of phang ka / south of taling ngam. This one, be prepared to walk a couple of km from the nearest road.

Edited by Mole

Ban Por and BanThai have a few hidden spots.

Easy to find if you take the effort.

Yes, agree, but it can be a bit of an effort (walk) to find!!! also there parts of Maenam beach that are quite secluded ..... Both Maenam and Ban Por beaches, are several kilometers long, so depends on starting point! (Ban Tai, I think is part of Ban Por beach and can be reached in several access points).

Sadly the best secluded part of Ban Tai has had a lot of sand washed away lately ....sad.png

I reckon in a couple of weeks or so, there will not be as many tourists around, that will help make them a bit more secluded too! wink.png

Also Khman asked about creeks etc... lots of nice walking areas to find those too.... for example: Off Soi One Maenam to Lamai, find the water fall up there! Also off Soi 5 Maenam, the Secret water falls is a nice hike! thumbsup.gif Many more around too... but one needs to get off the main roads to find them! facepalm.gif

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1

This is not in Samui, but in Phangan, is not so 'secret', but arrive there by car is harder than a Camel Trophy and 20 Km off road.

By boat much more easy. But almost always is desert.

Pictures taken the 17th August at 1PM smile.png

9529858160_9d051f6c90_c.jpg

Koh Phangan - Haad Yao East beach

9527064049_2d12532b2f_c.jpg

Koh Phangan - With the car at Haad Yao East

You managed to drive to Haad Yao East? Wow, I am impressed. This must be the only 'deserted' beach I know of on KPN.

What the latest on Ao Thong Reng and the Than Sadet 'Airport'?

@ khman...

Are you a property developer or equivalent?

I know many "secret spots"...not only in LOS

but throughout Southeast Asia and I ain't gonna

tell you anything about them...pls don't PM me

either. Sorry...secrets stay secrets as long

as lips don't wag.

Edited by sunshine51

@ khman...

Are you a property developer or equivalent?

I know many "secret spots"...not only in LOS

but throughout Southeast Asia and I ain't gonna

tell you anything about them...pls don't PM me

either. Sorry...secrets stay secrets as long

as lips don't wag.

Hi!

Not at all. Just looking for a romantic beach with no shop, and most of the time nobody to go with my girlfriend...

But I understand those who prefer to keep their secrets...

• Like 2

Ban Por and BanThai have a few hidden spots.

Easy to find if you take the effort.

But there is not much water heightthumbsup.gif

It depends when you go.... there was a period about a month ago when Ban Por was like the image you posted.wink.png

This was Ban Por a week or so ago

SAM_0682.JPG

SAM_0685.JPG

This is part of Ban Tai beach about same time

SAM_0696.JPG

This is part of Maenam beach recently too.... The north side beaches vary a lot, one can be much higher water than the next beach....

SAM_0812.JPG

But these are not the secret quiet spots !tongue.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1