Watch Netflix, Hulu, BBC and Many More in Thailand with TrickByte DNS

Trickbyte

Haven't tried netflix yet.. Just having issue with Hulu. Have tested internet speed with server in US md speed was 3-4 nb, so don't this is the issue

Also tried other program like PBS and watched this with out any buffering issues

This is why I mentioned that will also open a netflix account... So can see if it works any better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expatoilworker ... Not sure why OP has not replied to you, but why bother going to see some one else with set up?

Why not just sign up for free 14 day trial an see how it works at your house?

As this would seem to better than seeing at some one else's house, as that would not be any guarantee that it would work as well for you until you try it.

You do not have to give any personal details or any billon or credit card info to sign up for free 14 day trial

Expatoilworker ... Not sure why OP has not replied to you, but why bother going to see some one else with set up?

As this would seem to better than seeing at some one else's house, as that would not be any guarantee that it would work as well for you until you try it.

You do not have to give any personal details or any billon or credit card info to sign up for free 14 day trial

I am very interested, but I just fear it will take me more than 2 weeks to figure out the right IP addresses and settings.

It will be nice to see a working setup, how fast to change between channels, resolution and what hardware to purchase.

I am very interested, but I just fear it will take me more than 2 weeks to figure out the right IP addresses and settings.

It will be nice to see a working setup, how fast to change between channels, resolution and what hardware to purchase.

Hello,

You can use your any devices you have to watch. Keep in mind, when your ip has changed or you have moved. You need to update your ip again. True is partially work with us. TOT and 3bb are ok.

I am interested, but do you have a place when I can see the setup and how it is working?

This should covers all general question. You may want to check it out.

http://help.trickbyte.com

Is that a yes or a no to my question???

Yes

You can scroll down to see how to set up. If you have any question, you can shoot me pm directly.

Edited by Trickbyte

I am interested, but do you have a place when I can see the setup and how it is working?

Yes

You can scroll down to see how to set up. If you have any question, you can shoot me pm directly.

It is more and more starting to look like a scam. Are you even based in Thailand?

Well signed up for netflix and have been watching for a couple hours now.. No buffering at all.

Checked Hulu and still a lot of buffering

So looks like it was a Hulu issue

Edited by CWMcMurray

Yes

It is more and more starting to look like a scam. Are you even based in Thailand?

You are paranoid. Period.

Did you resolve the bbc I player issues? Will UK ITV player work. Couldn't care less about the rest on offer. Thanks if you can respond. I have Apple TV which I use for subscribing/purchasing movies. So I suspect my IP is already logged on account as Thailand. I would want to use Apple TV to watch BBC and ITV if it were possible, or I might consider buying a new android box?

I tried TrickByte DNS and it works pretty well with Hulu and Netflix.

I wish they had UK dns option so I can stream netflix from UK.

Hulu is free for one week, Netflix is free for one month, TB is free for one (or two?) week(s).

Just signup and try it.

Yes

Can you post a direct link how to see Netflix?

I signed up for the free trail, but not seen any TV yet.

For now, I will say this is a waste of time. No support.

Trickbyte does not deliver online TV to you. It is a way of accessing Netflix, Hulu and several other online streaming services. They have support page in english explaining things.

Well signed up for netflix and have been watching for a couple hours now.. No buffering at all.

Do you watch it on a PC or direct to your TV?

Is any hardware required?

I am watching it on my TV with Apple TV connected

Yu can buy Apple TV at any apple store in Thailand... Picks mine up at the Mall Bangkapi, believe it was aprox 3,200 thb (ish) and the HDTV connection wire was 1,800 thb

Just need to make sure your TV has HDTV input spot.... Although believe all LED and LCD TV have this...

Then once you plug in the Apple TV just change all the setting to show USA and put in the DNS number on the website ... You can also clink on link for instructions to set up Apple TV

Once done the Apple TV will then automatically show the apps for Hulu and Netflix and just clink in TeM and sign in

If you do not already have account with them... You can either put in your Apple ID (must be us based).

If you don't have a us based Apple ID , you can follow the instructions on the website to set one up

For me I did it a different way.. I clicks on link on website for instructions on how to set up on my computer and then went to Netflix website and signed up using my email, us credit card and zipcode of my moms house

Then set my password and went back to Apple TV and clicked nerf locks and clicked option that I already have an account and signed in on Apple TV

So now my Apple TV is set for both Netflix and Hulu ... Will continue o check them both out during the free period to see how they work

Although so far Netflix seems to be working better than Hulu

Although if you just want to watch on your computer to test... No additional hard ware needed.

Just follow instructions on website on how to set up your computer and then go to Netflix and Hulu websites to try them out.

Do you watch it on a PC or direct to your TV?

Is any hardware required?

I am watching it on my TV with Apple TV connected

Yu can buy Apple TV at any apple store in Thailand... Picks mine up at the Mall Bangkapi, believe it was aprox 3,200 thb (ish) and the HDTV connection wire was 1,800 thb

Just need to make sure your TV has HDTV input spot.... Although believe all LED and LCD TV have this...

Then once you plug in the Apple TV just change all the setting to show USA and put in the DNS number on the website ... You can also clink on link for instructions to set up Apple TV

Once done the Apple TV will then automatically show the apps for Hulu and Netflix and just clink in TeM and sign in

If you do not already have account with them... You can either put in your Apple ID (must be us based).

If you don't have a us based Apple ID , you can follow the instructions on the website to set one up

For me I did it a different way.. I clicks on link on website for instructions on how to set up on my computer and then went to Netflix website and signed up using my email, us credit card and zipcode of my moms house

Then set my password and went back to Apple TV and clicked nerf locks and clicked option that I already have an account and signed in on Apple TV

So now my Apple TV is set for both Netflix and Hulu ... Will continue o check them both out during the free period to see how they work

Although so far Netflix seems to be working better than Hulu

Although if you just want to watch on your computer to test... No additional hard ware needed.

Just follow instructions on website on how to set up your computer and then go to Netflix and Hulu websites to try them out.

You lost me somewhere between DNS number and click TeM. Cool it can be done, but I guess the technology is not mature enough for the average plug & play user.

Edited by ExpatOilWorker

Actually just sounds confusing as you have not done it yet... I am in no way an IT guy...

If you have the Apple TV plugged in and follow the set by step instructions on the website it is all very clear.

You should try to set follow the instruction to set up your computer that are on the website

They were so simple even I could figure it out... Even had pictures to help out...

Have you looked at the website yet?

Some people, including me, are very wary of changing settings of their systems/boxes. I just need to understand first. If the Apple TV setting (for UK) is so simple, then why do you need to pay a monthly subscription? For a free BBC or ITV service?

Some people, including me, are very wary of changing settings of their systems/boxes. I just need to understand first. If the Apple TV setting (for UK) is so simple, then why do you need to pay a monthly subscription? For a free BBC or ITV service?

It's called Geo-blocking.

Geo-blocking – or geo-gating, as the networks prefer to call it – is how content providers such as Hulu, Pandora, NBC, CBS, FOX, ABC etc who are moving their television, radio and music content online, restrict access to their online videos outside the territories where they hold the rights. Anyone outside of the U.S. who has tried to watch a show on Hulu, or outside of the UK who has tried to watch a show on BBC iPlayer, are just two examples.

Edited by BB1950

Did you resolve the bbc I player issues? Will UK ITV player work. Couldn't care less about the rest on offer. Thanks if you can respond. I have Apple TV which I use for subscribing/purchasing movies. So I suspect my IP is already logged on account as Thailand. I would want to use Apple TV to watch BBC and ITV if it were possible, or I might consider buying a new android box?

From last time I checked, there is no bbc and itv app in apple tv yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

For BBC, we only support it in browser and android. Actually, we support in other devices too but you need much better connection, so I leave it unsupported.

We support itv.com too, you can watch it via browser and ios device.

We also support 4oD and Demand 5. Don't forget, you have to switch netflix changer to UK even you don't have netflix at all.

Just uninstalled this, what the heck is a DNS? I was told I had set up my DNS wrongly, I went through the DNS check and everything was 'false', I hate stuff that tells me it's my fault.

Can you access other geo-based website like pandora.com? If yes, then you are good to go. Sometimes, it's just a browser cache.

if not, Please capture screenshot where you set our dns on your machine via support ticket.

Please don't get our service wrong. After you set up Trickbyte dns on your device. You can watch it normally like you are in supported country. Not through our website.

For example, after you have set up our dns. Go to http://www.netflix.com to watch netflix.

We support netflix on browser, ipad, iphone, xbox, playstaion, Samsung tv & bluray, LG tv & bluray, Roku and Apple tv.

We also support 6 Netflix country: US, UK, Canada, Brazil, Sweden, Netherlands You can watch movies with your preferred languages.

*Sweden netflix has 4 subtitles available, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Dannish

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Window 8

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Window 7

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Window vista

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Window xp

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Mac os x

How to set up Trickbyte dns on ipad/iphone/ipod

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Android

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Xbox 360 & one

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Playstation 3 & 4

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Apple tv

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Roku

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Samsung

How to set up Trickbyte dns on LG

We don't only support Netflix. See our latest supported devices and websites here.

http://www.trickbyte.com/channels-devices-support/

Hope it helps. Post any question you have here. I'll answer.

From last time I checked, there is no bbc and itv app in apple tv yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

For BBC, we only support it in browser and android. Actually, we support in other devices too but you need much better connection, so I leave it unsupported.

We support itv.com too, you can watch it via browser and ios device.

We also support 4oD and Demand 5. Don't forget, you have to switch netflix changer to UK even you don't have netflix at all.

Just uninstalled this, what the heck is a DNS? I was told I had set up my DNS wrongly, I went through the DNS check and everything was 'false', I hate stuff that tells me it's my fault.

Can you access other geo-based website like pandora.com? If yes, then you are good to go. Sometimes, it's just a browser cache.

if not, Please capture screenshot where you set our dns on your machine via support ticket.

Please don't get our service wrong. After you set up Trickbyte dns on your device. You can watch it normally like you are in supported country. Not through our website.

For example, after you have set up our dns. Go to http://www.netflix.com to watch netflix.

We support netflix on browser, ipad, iphone, xbox, playstaion, Samsung tv & bluray, LG tv & bluray, Roku and Apple tv.

We also support 6 Netflix country: US, UK, Canada, Brazil, Sweden, Netherlands You can watch movies with your preferred languages.

*Sweden netflix has 4 subtitles available, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Dannish

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Window 8

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Window 7

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Window vista

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Window xp

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Mac os x

How to set up Trickbyte dns on ipad/iphone/ipod

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Android

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Xbox 360 & one

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Playstation 3 & 4

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Apple tv

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Roku

How to set up Trickbyte dns on Samsung

How to set up Trickbyte dns on LG

We don't only support Netflix. See our latest supported devices and websites here.

http://www.trickbyte.com/channels-devices-support/

Hope it helps. Post any question you have here. I'll answer.

No it doesn't, I don't mind paying for a service but I don't see why I should find out what 'Please capture screenshot where you set our dns on your machine via support ticket.' means. I don't remember setting a dns whatever that is and I wasn't asked to. I didn't get anything labelled support ticket. Don't forget that most of us are really really stupid, or to put it another way don't want to know stuff about computers that they may use once every year.

Back to Youtube and Mediahint I guess.

I hsve had and used a computer for 17 years now and never heard of dns before. Doubtless I could reset it if I wanted to but my point is that I expect something to work when I download it. I watch bbc quite a bit which I don't think I can with a satellite.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Cooked... Have you looked at the link on the website on how to set your DNS ? Very very simple and easy to follow the instructions and also has pictures?

I also had never even heard of or had any idea what a DNS was... But intercut ions on website were so simple to follow ...