Ranong safe overnight parking and Koh Phayam?

pluto_manibo

I am driving down to Ranong and would like to leave my car for a few days in a safe parking, as we would like to stay in Koh Phayam for a few days. Can anyone recommend a nice Hotel/ B&B in (Ranong and Phayam)and safe parking. I am sure there must be some, due to it being a border town. Secondly, since it is low season, there are no speedboats to Phayam or is this a myth? Any tips/hints etc...would be very much appreciated! I will report back! Thank you.

Moderators feel free to move the topic to the appropriate forum...

you are correct there are no speed boats in low season,as for parking the safest option is to find guesthouse in ranong with parking stay there the night before getting boat to phayamand just tell them you are leaving your car there for a few days ,you can park near the pier but it doesnt look very safe at all,you can go to poms or pons place in ranong high street english speaking and has all the info you need ,think pon has a little website try googling poms/pons place ranong.

be very quiet there now and can be a pain to get boat if severe weather conditions last time i was up there in may couldnt even get a boat over due to heavy storms.