Bangkok police to crack down on vendors selling laughing-gas balloons

webfact

The mix of oxygen/nitrous oxide that gets the user "high" varies by individual. The 70 to 30 % is about right for many. If the Oxygen % is too low the effect to the user can be harmful and in extreme cases, fatal.

Next they will start selling small quanities of either for tose looking for a cheap, short high.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100% you can get this in the supermarket. Its used to make whipped cream. One point, you need to read carefully. CO2 is also sold and that's got "death" written on it. When you buy out the entire shelf of their NO2 the easy answer is, "i'm making a cake... a big cake..."

At least that's what my friend used to say 555

You can also get it at the hot rod stores. It is used to help double the HP output of a gasoline engine. The most common place to find it here, is with the "drift racers". Gotta get some power out of those rice rockets with the help of turbos and superchargers........lol

Again someone posting in here without a clue.

The stuff for cars *will* kill you if inhaled and is not the same stuff dentists use.

NOS is just their branding, it contains a bunch of other additives and is not the same chemical makeup fou d in med/food grade N20

A bit like getting mixed up with H2O, HO2 and HO

One is nice to drink and swim in... The others .... Aren't ...

Ha ha ha ha ha, please make me stop laughing before this thing kills me,, as it will,, eventually.

Hurr hurrr. Drugs'r baaaad.

No, it won't. Nitrous oxide is given to pregnant women during childbirth. One last time: nitrous oxide is completely safe.

Educate yourself.