The Thai flag done as food (and some other countries too ...)

Jingthing

Your point being???? coffee1.gif

Just sharing. No point. Does there have to be a point?

Feeling hungry? You will be after looking through this creative collection of food photography by Australian advertising agency WHYBIN\TBWA. To promote the Sydney International Food Festival, which is Australia’s largest food festival which had almost a million attendees last year and chefs from all over the world, the imaginative team re-created 17 national flags using foods native to each nation. Basil, pasta, and tomatoes create the stripes on Italy’s flag, while hot dogs and buns were used for the U.S., olives and feta cheese for Greece, and curries with rice for India and Indonesia.
  • Like 1

i mean, that is not even thai food. coffee1.gif

Yes it is.

Blue swimmer crab found in Thai waters

Shredded coconut -- some Thai desserts

Sweet chili sauce -- common table condiment

No,

not the most iconic of Thai foods, but why split hairy gourds?

• Like 2

Your point being???? coffee1.gif width=32 alt=coffee1.gif>

You are going to seriously ask a guy with 44,000 posts if he is making a point anyone would care about ? LOL

That is my very point, he has 44,000 posts because 99% of his posts are in fact pointless IMO of

course. coffee1.gif

Your point being???? coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif width=32 alt=coffee1.gif>

You are going to seriously ask a guy with 44,000 posts if he is making a point anyone would care about ? LOL

That is my very point, he has 44,000 posts because 99% of his posts are in fact pointless IMO of

course. coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif width=32 alt=coffee1.gif>

Actually the reason he has that many is because 99 percent of them are not just pointless but they are so absurd they get responded to creating more of them ....... he makes nonsense posts to create a long drawn out discussion in attempts to get posts defending his nonsense due to lack of anything better to do.

Your point being???? coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif width=32 alt=coffee1.gif>

course. coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif width=32 alt=coffee1.gif>

Actually the reason he has that many is because 99 percent of them are not just pointless but they are so absurd they get responded to creating more of them ....... he makes nonsense posts to create a long drawn out discussion in attempts to get posts defending his nonsense due to lack of anything better to do.

I see you are on an attack Jingthing mode, here and on other threads. Don't YOU have anything better to do?

i mean, that is not even thai food. coffee1.gif

Yes it is.

Blue swimmer crab found in Thai waters

Shredded coconut -- some Thai desserts

Sweet chili sauce -- common table condiment

No,

not the most iconic of Thai foods, but why split hairy gourds?

jingthing they are always some .... you know what I mean

I was actually and fundamentally looking forward to viewing the collective display of the flags of the nations involved , true , and there is a lot of money at stake for the best display , some of these creators are very highly qualified chefs and take their profession very seriously , I have seen similar conferences where they make food into inanimate objects , very inspiring as well , these creators are truly gifted to say the least.

I just don't seem to be able to connect the link , sorry , connect to the information on the nerd box.

Nice display of creativity. They've implemented a kitsch concept with style (mostly). Italian tricolore dishes are a classic (tomatoes + cheese/pasta + basil/spinach/rocket). The Greek flag is interesting. Feta and olives are stereotypical, but close up the colors seem to be way off. However, from a distance the purple turns into a perfect blue. Too dark still, but an astonishing effect nevertheless.

Thanks for sharing. Now where do I get a Korean/Indian/British three course menu?

• Like 1