Bang-na trad highway nightmare

Seismic

After the joke that was maintenance work on Srinagarindra road opposite Paradise and seacon, which I think is still ongoing after 5 years, there is a new 'slowest fix in Thailand" happening right now around Kilometer 18 on bang-na trad highway. Try to avoid the area around Huachiew Chalermprakiet University between the hours of 06:00 to around 22:00 please... because I am sick of the delays for the past 9 months.

I am still trying to understand the Thai logic behind hiring a company to fix a major highway who seem to have only three geriatric employees, who also have to look after a 7 year old boy, because thats the only workers I have seen trying to fix this road. Traffic starts backing up at around 06:00, and this continues through out the day. Is it not possible to hire a roadworks company that actually has employees who know how to fix a road ???.

Yeah I live down srinakarin and it is still ongoing.. like you mentioned.. only ever see 3 people working... Money is doing the usual.. going in someones pockets and the people end up with sub standard roads.. Hell srinakarin already needs repairing on the bits they supposedly finished.

• Like 1

I used to live just off Srinakarin and the road was bad before they improved it but got far worse as they improved it. Then the government introduced the scheme so a lot of people got the inducement to buy a car and get a refund , the roads have filled even more and the traffic has got far worse everywhere.