Whitening creams can be dangerous, Thai expert warns

webfact

Has it ever occurred to Thai ladies that very few men (none?) go to Thailand desparately seeking a white skinned girl ? For those men who care about this issue, the opposite is more likely. The caucasian men could have saved themselves the airfare.

Has it ever occurred to you that almost no Thai women want a non Thai man?

Never. My experience is entirely to the contrary. Only one of my wife's many friends and acquaintances has a Thai partner.

• Like 1

"Dangerous!" well we know that Thai's are slow thinkers but whitening products have been the biggest selling pharmaceuticals sold in Thailand for at least the past 20+ years. facepalm.gif

Lipitor is the highest selling drug in Asia Pacific.

I have taken Lipitor for twenty years and still have had to have a triple heart by pass. My son commented on this and asked, What good has all these years of these tablets done?

Has it ever occurred to Thai ladies that very few men (none?) go to Thailand desparately seeking a white skinned girl ? For those men who care about this issue, the opposite is more likely. The caucasian men could have saved themselves the airfare.

Never. My experience is entirely to the contrary. Only one of my wife's many friends and acquaintances has a Thai partner.

I have known 10,000 Thai women (I'm a teacher). How many friends does your wife have who you know? Perhaps your wife is encountering the ethnocentric exclusion familiar to many Thai women with Farang husbands. What percent of Thai women would you say have non Thai husbands? I'll bet you less than one percent. 99% of Thai women have Thai husbands. I think that says it all.

I know white guys hear, "hello handsome man and Thai man bad" all the time but don't you realize it's a con by now?

I have known 10,000 Thai women (I'm a teacher). How many friends does your wife have who you know? Perhaps your wife is encountering the ethnocentric exclusion familiar to many Thai women with Farang husbands. What percent of Thai women would you say have non Thai husbands? I'll bet you less than one percent. 99% of Thai women have Thai husbands. I think that says it all.

I know white guys hear, "hello handsome man and Thai man bad" all the time but don't you realize it's a con by now?

You mean: "You handsome man, you must be butterfly"