Office in Bangkok, Accountant/lawyer in Phuket,,,Possible?

I have my scuba diving office in Phuket now, and lawyer/account in Phuket.

I like to move my office to Bangkok, and still work with my existing lawyer in Phuket (My lawyer don't mind I work with anyone, but I like to stay with them).

If i understand correctly when i open office in bkk, I will be dealing with ministry of employment in Bkk? or it is possible to change my office location to Bangkok with ministry of employment in Phuket?

My accountant/lawyer said they don't know anyone in Bangkok, and it would not be easy if Ministry of employment want documents or check physical place, ...etc.

They said: Bangkok can be 2nd branch as long as I have Phuket main office. But I like to close my Phuket office, has anyone any solution for this before? Thank you

You would have a problem with monthly VAT returns, half year Profit Estimates and Audited Annual Accounts (I guess your Accountant / Lawyer handles these for you?) because these have to be submitted to the Revenue Department Office in the District your Company is Registered.

Patrick

The following link say, I can have workpermit from Phuket and add new working locations only

http://www.phuketgazette.net/archives/issuesanswers/2012/article1378.html

Working in multiple provinces

I have a company that is based in Phuket, but my work requires that I am able to work in other provinces. What do I need to do in order to prevent any issues with my work permit occurring while working away from Phuket?

Ydedive, Phuket Town Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:07:05 PM “You do not need to get a new work permit to work in another province. If you have a company based in Phuket then you should get your work permit here.

To work in other provinces you need to visit the Phuket Employment Office to add the “other work places” to your work permit. We coordinate with every employment office in Thailand so you should not have any problems when working away from Phuket. However, you will need to contact us before adding a new work location. For more information call us at 076-219 660, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.”
Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:07:05 PM Jareerat Phetphan, Work Permit Department officer of Phuket Provincial Employment Office.