Unlicensed Pattaya Pharmacy shut-down by Region 2 Police

Rimmer

Unlicensed Pattaya Pharmacy shut-down by Region 2 Police

pharmacy-3.jpg
PATTAYA:--Officers from Region 2 Police conducted a raid of a Pharmacy in the Jomtien area on Wednesday afternoon, which was suspected of illegally selling powerful medication without the appropriate licenses.

Officers made their way to the Sini Pharmacy in Jomtien and detained Khun Piengpit aged 38 who was working there at the time of the raid. Officers first determined that the Pharmacy was operating without any licenses and a thorough search uncovered powerful and dangerous antibiotics and other medication which should only be given out under strict supervision from a qualified Pharmacist or Doctor. This was confirmed by a Pharmacist from Banglamung Hospital who accompanied Police on the raid.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/101513/unlicensed-pattaya-pharmacy-shut-down-region-2-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-09-05

As reported some of medications should only be dispensed by a licensed pharmacist then I hope the this guy is closed down for good

But using another pharmacist who may have interest in closing down competitors as an advisor... Hardly a credible witness.

And not forgetting there is always two sides to a story.

As reported some of medications should only be dispensed by a licensed pharmacist then I hope the this guy is closed down for good

But using another pharmacist who may have interest in closing down competitors as an advisor... Hardly a credible witness.

"But using another pharmacist who may have interest in closing down competitors as an advisor... Hardly a credible witness."

He's a government employee working at a government hospital. I doubt very much that he gets a commission for selling drugs from the hospital pharmacy and they would normally only be supplying drugs to patients of the hospital anyway. Who would you want the police to use to check what drugs were being offered for sale?

"But using another pharmacist who may have interest in closing down competitors as an advisor... Hardly a credible witness."

He's a government employee working at a government hospital. I doubt very much that he gets a commission for selling drugs from the hospital pharmacy and they would normally only be supplying drugs to patients of the hospital anyway. Who would you want the police to use to check what drugs were being offered for sale?

Simple. they work from a government list of drugs which are subject to control, they seize any suspicious drugs and get them analyzed.