Speaking Of Tv Get-together's....

khall64au

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but i am not very tolerant on the alcohol side i have to tell you. a few too many bouts of malaria have rendered my liver unable to accept alcohol in more than about 4 glasses a night.

a night at seonais with only two drinks gives me a hangover!

lightweight i am!

a transvestite get together in phuket?you may have some competition up on bangla :o:D

Nah, i have better legs than them lot, amateurs i tell 'ya :D

Hmm, anyway, getting back on topic, I seem to remember almost meeting up with Mr Wolf at some place in Kata for Christmas dinner just before that fateful day 2004. So, hello! Only done one TV meet up before, in Chiang Mai for Songkran last year (hello Jockstar et al) Been in China for last few months, aside for a spell in Khao Lak last month, but gonna be in Karon for 4 days from 24/04 before heading back to UK for 6 months so if anyone fancies a beer next week post away :-) I'll be there!

Would everyone turn up? Most seem to drop out at the last moment with the Phuket gatherings.

I was thinking of my next trip about July.

3-5 July I'll be available - already book the tickets/hotel - so no dropping out on my part. (could be a one man pissup if thats the case) :o

• 4 weeks later...

Because the ex-wife, the bank manager and the Chancellor of the Exchequer (in that order) decree that I still go to work, I can't come out until the end of July (land on 25th) but I shall be there until September.

Therefore, I shall miss the early July soiree but am up for a beer or three when I am there. I've got £12 and I don't care how I spend it. I know it's a way away, but if I keep thinking about it, it brings it closer: only the month after next, then next month, then in a couple of weeks, then days and so on - you get the drift.

If anyone needs anything brought out from the UK just PM me.

Would everyone turn up? Most seem to drop out at the last moment with the Phuket gatherings.

3-5 July I'll be available - already book the tickets/hotel - so no dropping out on my part. (could be a one man pissup if thats the case) :o

is this an intimate gig or is everyone invited?

i'll be in Thailand early July and could make it if it's a full-on TV piss-up. :D

Edited by game4shame

i'll be in Thailand early July and could make it if it's a full-on TV piss-up. :D

BritM/ Game for Shame in town for a 4th of July party - anyone up for it ????????

BritM/ Game for Shame in town for a 4th of July party - anyone up for it ????????

Works for me darling!!! :D Wolfie - alright for you mate? (only winding w/lipton - its criminal to say its tea) :D

Tea Bags! (Tetleys please!) :D

Lipton will suit Wolfie :D

Peppermint tea for me please..........? :D

ps. what's an exchequer? :o

Peppermint tea is fine. Chancellor of the Exchequer is better know as the Taxman :D

Jd I don't know what's happeneing about coming to mine but please come over anyway. It would be great to see you. It's very quiet over here right now, lots of rain this week, but we still manage a little get together most nights!

Recap: (coming to 4 July TV Pissup)

Britmaveric

Khall

Wolfie

Game for Shame

Goldenbead????

not really my place to decide but might be an idea to post an invite in Farang or General forum? probably more exposure?

:o

Well normally we post in the city sections for local piss-ups, because it would normally get moved to those spots anyways. :D

Edited by britmaveric

Jd I don't know what's happeneing about coming to mine but please come over anyway. It would be great to see you. It's very quiet over here right now, lots of rain this week, but we still manage a little get together most nights!

Where is your place please?

Gerd