Job Wanted

Dear all,

I am a 29 year old male, British and currently been here in Bangkok, Thailand since November 26th 05 with a Tourist Visa. It expires on May 20th and I am looking a job as I would like to stay. I would like to have full-time employment with work permit and to get correct Visa.

My experience is as follows:

I’m a positive individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an energetic friendly approach. I have sales, customer service and IT experience with strong organisational and computer skills. I am able to work flexible to agreed objectives and targets with minimal supervision required in order to be successful in the challenging role. I am business oriented with practical solutions for productivity of a business.

Website Development

Basic understanding of website design and development using Microsoft FrontPage 2003. Website planning and layout designs, researching information, managing administrative duties and a host of other applications. Use of art and editing packages including Paint Shop Pro, Windows Media Encoder and use of the Internet. Completed several website projects.

Computers & Networking

With 8 years of IT knowledge and experience using Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office Word and Excel, understanding of installation and configuration of hardware/software including windows operation systems, working understanding of networking and security software. Networking topologies, protocols and hardware, LAN, WAN, ADSL, TCP/IP, Cable installations, routers, bridging, firewalls and network security.

Multimedia and Video Production

As a managing director of Loranda Media Productions I was responsible of producing several semi professional video productions for clients using Adobe Premiere, 3D animation tools, music effects and delegating tasks accordingly to finalise the production.

This included Directing and Producing, DVD authoring and production, managing technical details and photographic effects. Also to manage the business with accounts and marketing, business planning and employing other staff to complete the projects.

Work Experience:

Insurance Company

Brief: Representing for clients of AXA PPP Healthcare and MBNA marketing financial insurance using a telephone based system.

Responsibilities

Selling a wide choice of medical insurance packages to customers of Barclay's and MBNA account holders. Special offers on products with free bonuses to customers.

Setting and achieving targets, planning, using Windows XP Professional and Reflection for Unix Software, script reading, business productivity and planning activities for the team. Also flexible with the business requirements.

Abiding with the English law of legal requirements set out by FFA and the Data Protection Act of 1998.

Resume can be sent if required, tel. +66 (0) 94297040.

Thankyou

Andy

Edited by Andy76

you are here, so you should push the doors of any companies that can hire you. Go with pictures, resume, white shirt + necktie. Your shoes must be shinning (very important).Sound stupid, but it can work.

topgun.com if I recall well, had a lot of propositions. Take a look.

I wish you the best, some find a job easily, for others it take age. I hope you are in the first group

Insurance Company

Brief: Representing for clients of AXA PPP Healthcare and MBNA marketing financial insurance using a telephone based system.

Telephone based system? Telesales?

Go west young man! India is where it is happening, and where there is a better match for your skills.