PM Yingluck Opens 'Smart Lady Thailand' Reality Show

Lite Beer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be fair. She has dropped the 'Pretty' bit from the show and decided to just go with 'Smart'. So she's clearly received some good PR advice there.

I've no idea how the contest works or what the prize is but anything has to be better than another Thai soap.

I've since been informed that the contest is open to 'beautiful, smart women' and the prize will be one million baht plus 'an overseas trip' with Yingluck, whatever that entails. I imagine shopping will feature somewhere.

The contestants will be filmed 24/7 and broadcast live on True Visions, like Limping the Panda. It would seem there are similarities with another well known reality show...... you've guessed it.....'Big Brother'

I wonder who could have come up with the idea? rolleyes.gif

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 1

Even Siri on my iPhone is smarter than her. At least she answers what I ask, and if she doesn't know the answer so she tells me so. Anyway, I think Yingluck beats all in terms of controllability. I never heard anyone could control a girl via Skype.

• Like 1

Wow, the bile, venom and phlegm is really is thick on this one.

How can there be anything wrong with the intentions as stated ?

It's as tasteless as a wet T-shirt competition

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

How dare you denigrate "wet T-shirt" contests by comparing them to this latest outrage from the PM? I would much prefer watching nubile young ladies soaked to the skin than be subjected to one nanosecond of Yunglick's mindless tripe...

• Like 1

If she cooks it would be interesting tio see what would happen if she took a little money for it. 5 year ban comes to mind.

They would not pay her with cash. A few Chanel handbags in brown paper bags would be slipped under the table. whistling.gif

So far removed from reality, this scumbag puppet just now realizes that some people disabled still manage to fight their way through life with courage. So unexposed, uncultured, and out of tune- and when she opens her trap, it makes her look even more stupid. Marcos family with MUCH less brains.

As a matter of interest do Thaksin , his family and their brown nosing acolytes along with the Red Shirts actually understand the meaning of the word reality?

In their closeted distorted world and dictionaries the word reality is replaced by greed and selfishness.

She is one sexy lady. dam_n.

Sexy or cute, some people's standards are too low.

I think she is cute.

You set your standards too low

It's Thaksin in a dress

Of course didn't brother number 1 state publically that she was his clone, not a twin, not a sibling but a clone...therefore those find YK "hot" or have naughty thoughts about her must feel the same way about her bro

• Like 1

Is the girl who got chucked out of chula for wearing that dress a few years ago going to enter?

Would you happen to have a pic?
Can't remember her name, but she was a current student who was in a movie or something who tried and succeded to carry off Liz hurleys dress.

The blue rinse brigade had a s**t fit

Thamasat sorry

thammasat chotiros dress

Google the pics. Very um......ample

Edited by Thai at Heart