FFS how important is sex for your guys?

Crazy chef 1

Any post about sex= most viewers / replies

Bar girls and anything related = most replies

Even any normal topic drawn down to sex.just read the topic from the young teacher and everybody was assuming he is here for sex.another example: few weeks ago I opened a topic about lost keys and my neighbours found it and returned to me.but I got a replie that I be a Thai apologist and every negative comment about Thailand should be removed that I can enjoy my sex life??? <deleted>

How was it in the west? We met a gal came together and had sex like crazy,isn'it?after a wile the sex got less than we got married and even less- daily life,nothing wrong with it.i also understand some of the matured punters who see it as a trophy to get a 20something stunner for a while...IMHO sex is over rated( I mean quantity not quality).cant anybody here just life for the sake of a happy family life,his house,garden,kids,pets,hobbies or whatever without to be downgraded as sexpat.are cheap but pretty girls the only thing Thailand has to provide?i just don't get it.or should I start to take some stimulants to understand many of our members here?

PS I am in the beginning of my 40's so no comments about I am to old I just have some other values than the daily boi$$ing(and I am working).i just want to regret that Thailand is just cheap sex?

Sorry dudes no ofence intended,just wanna get your thoughts.

• Like 2

I look at Thailand as like a big pie - the slices, lifestyle, social life, food, people watching, learning new things and one of those slices is sex. I wouldn't bother with the place if sex wasn't so easily available. There again I wouldn't bother going to work unless I got paid.

• Like 1

Many of us living here in Thailand ,live those ordinary lives ,going to the shops ,gardening ,kids in school ,watching tv ,ect ect ,sex is not as important now as much as it was ,but its nice to cuddle up and have it with the wife ,brings you close .

ps i'me no longer allowed to go raving in the bars any more or be a sexpat ,the wife wont allow itlaugh.png

• Like 2

LOL@OP

How was it in the west? We met a gal came together and had sex like crazy,isn'it?after a wile the sex got less than we got married and even less- daily life,nothing wrong with it.i also understand some of the matured punters who see it as a trophy to get a 20something stunner for a while...IMHO sex is over rated( I mean quantity not quality).cant anybody here just life for the sake of a happy family life,his house,garden,kids,pets,hobbies or whatever without to be downgraded as sexpat.are cheap but pretty girls the only thing Thailand has to provide?i just don't get it.or should I start to take some stimulants to understand many of our members here?
PS I am in the beginning of my 40's so no comments about I am to old I just have some other values than the daily boi$$ing(and I am working).i just want to regret that Thailand is just cheap sex?

Errrmmm... the difference in Thailand is that the sex doesn't get less after a while... although not with the same partner.

Seriously, happyness is not one-size fits all. If a family is your thing, then go for it.

It's a normal thing that the sex gets less satisfying after a while.

But many men also get no satisfaction from family life. Only frustration.

Sex is #1 when one has given up on the other things.

• Like 1

I love sex.

So who does not?

It is a God given given that we should all love sex (all but those very rare individuals that do lack the drive)

But I love sex with SMART girls more than anything.

It is just more fun with a smart girl.

I can't stand sex without humor.

Not the ribald cheap humor you might be thinking about, but real dry,

Just like I like my girls real wet when the time is right.

So, yes.

When I am with a smart girl,

Than the woodpecker is always either at attention thinking of this bird, or is taking a slow deep breath it seems.