Foreigner seen walking around naked in Pattaya

webfact

Surely they can cover him up with prisoners overalls, send his picture over to immigration and see what is on file.

Every time you go there you have to leave a photo. Start with language to try to figure out which country he is

from and eventually find his immigration information, and his living address here.

True. I have located a lot of senior citizens both male and female wondering around streets completely naked, it even happened to my own grandmother and definitely not the way I always remembered her. She is now 87 and lives in a nursing home where she has to monitored as she continually strips off.

To call senior citizens who act in this way "idiots" is cruel and insensitive. Unfortunately for some it is simply part of the aging process.

I even think the headline is a little insensitive as is displaying him semi naked before the media for people to look at and laugh. I doubt that this elderly guy is high on drugs like the previous stories.

I definitely don't think anyone with a brain will laugh at this man. Very sad.

i understand what you say about publishing his picture, but in this case I think if the poor man is unable to remember who he is or where

he is staying, the picture may help someone who knows him to recognize him and hopefully be able to take care of him.

Hope someone can help him.

True. I have located a lot of senior citizens both male and female wondering around streets completely naked, it even happened to my own grandmother and definitely not the way I always remembered her. She is now 87 and lives in a nursing home where she has to monitored as she continually strips off.

To call senior citizens who act in this way "idiots" is cruel and insensitive. Unfortunately for some it is simply part of the aging process.

I even think the headline is a little insensitive as is displaying him semi naked before the media for people to look at and laugh. I doubt that this elderly guy is high on drugs like the previous stories.

I definitely don't think anyone with a brain will laugh at this man. Very sad.

i understand what you say about publishing his picture, but in this case I think if the poor man is unable to remember who he is or where

he is staying, the picture may help someone who knows him to recognize him and hopefully be able to take care of him.

Hope someone can help him.

Some were until the Mods stepped in and cleaned it up.

Sad thing is I don't see BPH or PIH offering to take him in until his family is contacted and get his health back in order. If he was found with 50k on him they might have helped but what a very sad society when we have these so called "International Hospitals" not jump in strait away and just do their due diligence.

I brang my 80 year old father here and took care of him for 4 years and in his 84th year he started sneaking out of his bedroom and out of the house into the yard and would fall down and get bruised up so this man shown here could have easily snuck out without his caregivers (family) knowing. Luckily for me I had a gated yard so my dad could not go any further but still after a couple of times I had to put a lock on the outside of his bedroom door to keep him in at night. Very sad feeling to have to do that believe me but it was for his own protection.

I hope they find the people that this elder man was staying with fast as he might have medical conditions that no one else would know about.

Before I condone the IH's here I would like to know if they took him to an International hospital or if any of them volunteered to take the poor man in?

Brings a tear to my eye

• Like 1

Lots of old people(Expat Falangs)living in Thailand, 30 % of them will have dementia or Alzheimer's in later years.

My mother have dementia since two years ago, she is in a special care in Ireland. I am planning to live in Thailand

in coming years but i must know what kind of care thailand have for dementia or Alzheimers before i might get it.

Hope that man is ok, his family back home should be notified and take him into a proper care.

Hopefully if you ever get it you will have children that would do what you should be doing and not just leave your mother in a home back in Ireland.

I brung my father here as mentioned in my above post and hired a live-in caregiver for 12,000 baht per month to help me take care of my father for 4 years. That is a lot cheaper and better care then any nursing home AND she would be with her son. Yes it screwed me up for traveling for work and took all my savings over 4 years but my dad took care of me for a lot more then 4 years so he deserved my care at minimal.

Nursing homes are HELL.

• Like 1

His strange behavior shocked and caused some confusion to both local people and tourists.

First time they seen a naked man? I thought they would be more concerned than confused. 

They didn't know where to look.

As the bloke is hung like a donkey

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Lots of old people(Expat Falangs)living in Thailand, 30 % of them will have dementia or Alzheimer's in later years.

My mother have dementia since two years ago, she is in a special care in Ireland. I am planning to live in Thailand

in coming years but i must know what kind of care thailand have for dementia or Alzheimers before i might get it.

Hope that man is ok, his family back home should be notified and take him into a proper care.

Hopefully if you ever get it you will have children that would do what you should be doing and not just leave your mother in a home back in Ireland.

I brung my father here as mentioned in my above post and hired a live-in caregiver for 12,000 baht per month to help me take care of my father for 4 years. That is a lot cheaper and better care then any nursing home AND she would be with her son. Yes it screwed me up for traveling for work and took all my savings over 4 years but my dad took care of me for a lot more then 4 years so he deserved my care at minimal.

Nursing homes are HELL.

I agree with you 100%, Nursing Home are hell . It was my family decision that she goes to Nursing Home because she was in a very serious dementia. I goes to see her three times a week. Horrible place. Costing €800 a week. Your is much better and a lot cheaper. That is why i must decide to make a decision for myself if i get the same illness as my mother. To take care from a live in carer than in a Nursing Home.