Any good tips on hotels & resorts in and around Hua Hin

davejonesbkk

Im looking to go away for a weekend with the gf to Hua Hin this month, been there a few times but always with 'mates' and stayed in 1k baht a place nights slap bang in the middle of the town, defintley dont want to be doing that this time. I know around Hua Hin there are lots of quieter beaches and towns such as Pranburi and Kaow Takiab and was wondering if anyone has any good tips on nice hotels and resorts to stay at and other general tips.

Id like to spend no more than $100 USD per night

Need reliable wifi (for emails only)

Very close to the beach (right on it would be best)

Local things to do and activities, not just restaurants too

Transport options to Hua Hin town

thanks

Being off season i would suggest cruzing into town and taking a look. 100us will get you in at the finest in the area. Ocean front w beautiful pool. Bar , reasturant, no problem. Have fun, nice quit little city.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi, i have vouchers for 5 star hotel in cha am , its right on the beach and room is Junior Suites all facilities there as its 5 star , room area : 86 SQM Guest Room Facilities: Mountain ViewKing or Twin Bed ChoiceOne Living RoomOne BedroomOne Pantry RoomComfortable Day BedBalcony42" Plasma TV & 29" Flat ScreenWi-Fi Internet AccessIn-room Safety Deposit BoxCoffee and Tea Making FacilitiesBath Tub and Shower CabinetBath Robe and SlippersDressing TableHair Dryer room price is 10,000 baht a night but i can offer you for 3500 baht .. how many days u want to stay? u can call me on 089 209 7664 [ sam ] so i can tell u more info on it

Hi, i have vouchers for 5 star hotel in cha am , its right on the beach and room is Junior Suites all facilities there as its 5 star , room area : 86 SQM Guest Room Facilities: Mountain ViewKing or Twin Bed ChoiceOne Living RoomOne BedroomOne Pantry RoomComfortable Day BedBalcony42" Plasma TV & 29" Flat ScreenWi-Fi Internet AccessIn-room Safety Deposit BoxCoffee and Tea Making FacilitiesBath Tub and Shower CabinetBath Robe and SlippersDressing TableHair Dryer room price is 10,000 baht a night but i can offer you for 3500 baht .. how many days u want to stay? u can call me on 089 209 7664 [ sam ] so i can tell u more info on it

what is the name of the hotel?

Grand Pacific cha am

Grand Pacific cha am

Is this anywhere close to the beach? I would suggest either the Dusit Thani or the Springfield at Sea, both 5 star resorts with their own private beach strips. Excellent food and ameneties. Cheapest rooms should be available for around 125usd or could be lower due to rainy season.

in 125 USD u can get a deluxe room but can not get junior suite in 3500 baht even in low season and from next month rates will go up for sure as high season coming up

Sofitel is great, but a little over your budget.

What about December 28-Jan 01?

need to check with hotel if room is available let me know if u want it so i will check and let u know

Being off season i would suggest cruzing into town and taking a look. 100us will get you in at the finest in the area. Ocean front w beautiful pool. Bar , reasturant, no problem. Have fun, nice quit little city.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

$US100 will NOT get you in at the finest in the area...

You can take that to the bank...

Sofitel hasn't been around for a few years mogandave it's now the Centara Grand...