Rotavator needed

petertucker48

something like on your photo is available here in Thailand too...in fact i have a similar thingy.

the price is about 15k for new, less for 2nd hand.

it works fine, but as IA said, pay for a guy with tractor is the easier way.

however, the disadvantage is, that most tractor guy wont bother much with 1 rai, or charge extra, unless they happen to be right next door.

i found that nowadays lots of thai wont be bothered with a small job, paying 300-500thb...or not in my area at least. either all very rich so they dont want money, or all very lazy. in the end the job isnt done, and that matters for me.

Buy 2 long-handled hoes and employ 2 BSBs (big strong boys). They'll turn over 1 Rai in 2 days. 1500 Baht and you've still got the hoes. The locals are happy. Throw in a whiskey bonus, 100 Baht, and they'll come running every time you call.

This isn't rocket science people.smile.png 'And Thai people are more than happy to oblige, 'cause they really are good people. (Don't try this in Bangkok)rolleyes.gif

Regards.

• Like 2

The thing is the 1 Rai is never done all at once its set up in 2 metre by 40 metre strips for staggered planting times.

The wife has a damaged hip joint so I,d like to get a little rotavator and do the job myself.

Tingtong do you have a photo or info or info about availability.

Thanks everyone for helping very much appreciated.

this is ours.

work fine, nothing fancy, the roto has 2 sections, i took out some so, easier to operate, but less width it cover in one run.

the price was i believe about 15k (new).

i wish to give you link, but those were saved in to my other computer, that is donw in the moment. should be able to get them in a week or so.

post-23105-0-46673100-1378869890_thumb.j

Hello All, for anybody looking for used rear tine tillers in the Korat Area.

This place is on Hwy.224 between Lotus and DoHome on the in bound

side of the road.
If you are coming out of Korat, you use the U-Turrn just past Lotus by

the Gov. Rice Seed Wear Houses .

post-37242-0-54379600-1379430802_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

this is ours.

work fine, nothing fancy, the roto has 2 sections, i took out some so, easier to operate, but less width it cover in one run.

the price was i believe about 15k (new).

i wish to give you link, but those were saved in to my other computer, that is donw in the moment. should be able to get them in a week or so.

Hi Tingtong did you ever get the link on your old computer.

Not having any luck around Cha Am trying to find a rotavator.