Four arrested in Bt12m marijuana bust in Songkhla

webfact

LOL --- ya, not a good maths day, by any means.

I got these inverted, as you said, and I had an extra zero, as another poster said.

SO, it is 12,000,000 divided by 600, which equals 20,000 per kilo, and that's much more realistic.

Thank guys for pointing pointing out my blunders.

(Forgot to mention that not only is cannabis less harmful than alcohol, it actually offers medicinal benefits. Gawd, i wish people would take the time to learn the truth about the demonization of cannabis and stop believing the nonsense that's bee drummed into their minds.)

At the current UK price of 10 pounds a gram the haul would be worth 6 million pounds - 300m Bt

Cannabis was only made illegal initially to protect Randolph Hearst's plan to own all the newsprint paper production. Hemp can be made into paper cheaper but Randolph didnt like that. It also produces good quality fabric at a fraction of the cost of cotton which needs vast quantities of water.

It is also about the only medicine available which alleviates some of the misery of multiple sclerosis without hideous side effects.

and fuel for ordinary combustion engines and plastics that are far more durable and environmentally friendly than anything we use now

• Like 2

presumably the four men are Thai. When there is a Thai arrest for anything it is "men." When an arrest of a foreigner it is not men or women but rather "foreigner."

And what's so bad about that? As an expat living in Thailand I tend to be more interested if the story's about a "foreigner" .... so I'm glad they make the distinction.

I got these inverted, as you said, and I had an extra zero, as another poster said.

SO, it is 12,000,000 divided by 600, which equals 20,000 per kilo, and that's much more realistic.

(Forgot to mention that not only is cannabis less harmful than alcohol, it actually offers medicinal benefits. Gawd, i wish people would take the time to learn the truth about the demonization of cannabis and stop believing the nonsense that's bee drummed into their minds.)

At the current UK price of 10 pounds a gram the haul would be worth 6 million pounds - 300m Bt

Cannabis was only made illegal initially to protect Randolph Hearst's plan to own all the newsprint paper production. Hemp can be made into paper cheaper but Randolph didnt like that. It also produces good quality fabric at a fraction of the cost of cotton which needs vast quantities of water.

It is also about the only medicine available which alleviates some of the misery of multiple sclerosis without hideous side effects.

and fuel for ordinary combustion engines and plastics that are far more durable and environmentally friendly than anything we use now

Just look to who spend the most money getting Cannabis outlawed in the USA. It was Dupont that spent millions of dollars lobbying against legal Cannabis in order to quash the hemp seed oil industry in order to maximize the profits on their patents for a new petrol-derived product called plastics.

And Hearst planted fake stories in his national syndicate of newspapers about hispanics and blacks going crazy on pot and murdering white people and raping white women.

• Like 1

poi·son
/ˈpoizən/
Noun

A substance that, when introduced into or absorbed by a living organism, causes death or injury, esp. one that kills by rapid action

How many deaths have been recorded from people using marijuana? answer NONE hardly a vile poison then is it

Do you actually think facts and logic are going to change this guys mind? Don't feed the troll.

They only get US$625 a kilo for it???

Yeah ... about that price in these quantities .... and the quality is far, far lower than what you buy in USA. If you're luck it won't be riddled with mold.

i preffered a smooth outsidegrown above the pumped up full with chemicals inside , hydro weeds

who cares there is still some seeds in there

they shouls ship the load to holland and sell it legally to the shops

another nice income to pay for some of the schemes they have made

Edited by retell

Thank God that vile poison will never hit the streets. jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif

See post #2 ... (and now that I've read the entire thread)

... and several others as well

Edited by Dap

They only get US$625 a kilo for it???

Yeah ... about that price in these quantities .... and the quality is far, far lower than what you buy in USA. If you're luck it won't be riddled with mold.

i preffered a smooth outsidegrown above the pumped up full with chemicals inside , hydro weeds

who cares there is still some seeds in there

they shouls ship the load to holland and sell it legally to the shops

another nice income to pay for some of the schemes they have made

Holland wouldn't want it, not strong enough, & to think back in the good old days of the 50's & 70's Thai sticks were about the strongest weed that you could get, Now look at it, something else successive governments have F&%*ed up by bowing to US pressure, & of course the irony is, now more & more US states are legalizing it, will never happen here, too difficult for the Hi So's etc. to keep their hands on the moneymaking side of it, unlike Meth in all it's forms... bah.gif

Infact thai weed is still often,on Dutch coffe shop menu as is alot of hash from parts of asia on many coffee shop menu.The price in the uk is less than 10 pound a g .Nothing better than a nice bit of charas or Caramello. give me hash anyday over green .It is so refreshing for once, to read so many other sensible positive post about cannabis on here that .Its good to see that not everyone is brainwashed.When really the truth is there and clear for everyone to see .Its just the powers at be are just blind to the truth well most in power are, like here in the uk.

Edited by deon

Just look to who spend the most money getting Cannabis outlawed in the USA. It was Dupont that spent millions of dollars lobbying against legal Cannabis in order to quash the hemp seed oil industry in order to maximize the profits on their patents for a new petrol-derived product called plastics.

And Hearst planted fake stories in his national syndicate of newspapers about hispanics and blacks going crazy on pot and murdering white people and raping white women.

I think this is the first time anybody else at this forum has shown that they're aware of the business reasons (the true reasons) for the criminalization and demonizing of cannabis. Hopefully. this is a sign that people are starting to catch on to the truth.

• Like 1