What Documentary are you watching now?

ExpatOilWorker

BBC Horizon has some good shows (I just got the 171 GB Megapack)

PBS Nova Science - good mix and very up to date programs

David Attenborough - Especially his latest Africa Series and 60 years in the wild.

What other documentary programs are worth watching?

Edited by ExpatOilWorker

Pretty much any documetary by Louis Theroux - the youngest son of the American travel writer and novelist Paul- is really good and easy to watch online for free. Just Google them.

agreed, Louis Theroux has a boyish, disarming style that belies razor edge intelligence and cut to the chase incisiveness which is often mesmerising. Worth looking at.

Pretty much any documetary by Louis Theroux - the youngest son of the American travel writer and novelist Paul- is really good and easy to watch online for free. Just Google them.

agreed, Louis Theroux has a boyish, disarming style that belies razor edge intelligence and cut to the chase incisiveness which is often mesmerising. Worth looking at.

Agree Louis Theroux has some interesting social documentaries. There is a 22 GB Megapack available.

This one:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3ju0L51Wcsk

Parts 2 - 6 can be accessed on the right-hand side of the webpage.

It's about Jason Derek Brown, a man on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List, who shot an armored car guard five times in the head in order to steal $56K USD in cash.

Apparently, the Feds, receiving information that Brown is hiding in Thailand, have asked the Thai police for assistance in locating him.

If you find him first, he is worth $200K in reward money. Look around, gents, stroll through the usual haunts of Bangkok, and you could find yourself with a nice chunk of change.

Speaking of Louis Theroux.

Here is the link to a documentary he did on Thai Brides. Very watchable.

http://documentaryheaven.com/thai-brides-louis-theroux/

Just watched it. Those guys are epic! As I'm gather it's from 2000 but from the style of those guys I would have guessed 1987.555

Speaking of Louis Theroux.

Here is the link to a documentary he did on Thai Brides.  Very watchable.   

http://documentaryheaven.com/thai-brides-louis-theroux/

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app