Looking for a 3 bed house in Chiang Mai 20k

You don't mention whether this is short term or long term, furnished or unfurnished.....Have you tried googling it? For example if its a long term rental ...you google Chiang Mai properties for rent.....and low and behold, one of the sites that comes up is called DDproperty. You click on that and put in your reqiurements and WOW ....185 properties come up. Try it ...its fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://chiangmai.dealfish.co.th/product-3529951/

Urbana map

https://foursquare.com/v/the-urbana/4d0716b2c2e53704cb67c767

The Urbana has security guards 24 hours. More over they provide swimming pool, fitness and 2 public parks for us. You could access Airport, bus station, train station, Promenada/Big C/Rim Ping/Central super store, Hospital within 10 minutes.

Partial furnished (kitchen, table, laundry, machine) rental price per month is 22,000Bath, I have a single futon bed instead of king bed. But if you would like me to provide king bed for you, I may ask you to rent around 25,000/month.

in 22,000 or 25,000.- per month I provide housekeeper and gardener for free cleaning once a month. You can enjoy a fresh air and bamboo the west of house ^_^.

Neighbors are very nice, they are doctor, teacher at CMU university.

Contact me: [email protected]

You don't mention whether this is short term or long term, furnished or unfurnished.....Have you tried googling it? For example if its a long term rental ...you google Chiang Mai properties for rent.....and low and behold, one of the sites that comes up is called DDproperty. You click on that and put in your reqiurements and WOW ....185 properties come up. Try it ...its fun.

I'm thinking you never really tried to rent anything through DD, give it a go.

FiftyTwo ....good call....your right ....never have....in either renting or buying my wife and I drive around and look for signs or just ask the owners of shops nearby where we like.

That what worked best for me ....but I like researching prices of either buying or renting and DD property popped up on one of my searches....they appeared to have a high quantity available at all price ranges ...just thought it might help poster get an idea.

• 3 weeks later...

FiftyTwo ....good call....your right ....never have....in either renting or buying my wife and I drive around and look for signs or just ask the owners of shops nearby where we like.

That what worked best for me ....but I like researching prices of either buying or renting and DD property popped up on one of my searches....they appeared to have a high quantity available at all price ranges ...just thought it might help poster get an idea.

Near 98% of all properties listed on DD website are not available, despite what is written on their websites. Try it, inquire about any property asking to see it, and they will tell you it's not available but that they have other alternatives, usually uglier or at higher prices...