Chonburi: Penis enlargement attempt fails horrendously

webfact

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In these enlightened times I find it hard to believe there are still men around with low self esteem,who find it necessary to have their privates enlarged,and that also goes for female Breast enlargements, IMO consulting a Psychiatrist would be more appropriate!

i wonder what he planned to implant into his organ to enlarge it, or, indeed, what benefits he assumed a larger organ might convey. I hope the bacterial infection doesn't necessitate amputation. His fisherman's knife used for scaling and gutting fish probably wasn't his best choice of scalpel.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This guy has been living with his member for 40 years. Then all of a sudden he is not happy with it. Very strange and radical decision.

Its not the length, not the size, but how many times you can get it to rise.

• 1 month later...

The best part about vacuum therapy system is that this method not only gives you guaranteed result but also the result very fast. This method can be used by everyone, if suffers from sexual problems, so get sexual herbal health products.

Vacuum therapy is most important for sexual problems, many times people facing this types of problems so it’s very helpful male enhancement product and without any side effects.

post-192293-0-50375500-1384609954_thumb.

The best part about vacuum therapy system is that this method not only gives you guaranteed result but also the result very fast. This method can be used by everyone, if suffers from sexual problems, so get sexual herbal health products.

Vacuum therapy is most important for sexual problems, many times people facing this types of problems so it’s very helpful male enhancement product and without any side effects.

And after going to all that effort and even registering your moniker as the same name as the wonder herb, you spelt it wrong (it is with an 'e' not an 'a').........bummer! LMAO biggrin.png

i wonder what he planned to implant into his organ to enlarge it, or, indeed, what benefits he assumed a larger organ might convey. I hope the bacterial infection doesn't necessitate amputation. His fisherman's knife used for scaling and gutting fish probably wasn't his best choice of scalpel.

Perhaps he was trying to implant a pla tool in his member? xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.ZBoTdH8LFs.w