Is anything real in Thailand?

Shotime

This may come as a shock to the OP but ...

Those Apples don't grow on trees ...

foxconn.jpg

Apples' supplier and manufacturing bases around the world.

HERE

BTW ... I used to date an 'Apple' once ... sweet lassie she was.

Trouble was that she was 'once bitten and twice shy'

Edited by David48

I went to Apple's website, and they didn't list any authorized products in Thailand. I'm really just interested in if you get the extended warranty, will it be honored anywhere.

You're right about everything, anywhere, probably was made in China.

where did you hear that there are no authorized apple stores in Thailand? Go to any mall and you will find an apple store...with real apple products

They aren't real Apple stores, they are just resellers. You'll need to go to Singapore or Hong Kong for an official Apple store, with Apple staff.

• Like 1

The apple stores don't sell anything. They're all empty, just store assistants and empty shelves.

Because you're right, Apple decided not to authorise ANY selling of its products in Thailand, a country with over $300 million GDP per year, in the year 2013.

Edited by razorramone

While there are no Apple Stores in Thailand, there are numerous authorized Apple retailers - places like iStore in most major malls are examples of these, as are Big C etc.

To be worried that these are fake Apples is nonsense. They are the real deal. Over the years I have purchased Imacs, three macbooks or MacBook airs, several iphones and an ipad from these stores. All have been fine.

More importantly, I have taken these around the world and the warranty one receives in Thailand is perfectly valid in other countries if things go wrong.

Some people need to stop worrying.