You Can Take The Bar Out Of The Girl

I am sick of reading all these bar girl bashing threads. I met my wife Noi in a bar, yes she was an entertainer, no she was not a prostitute. Having come from a poor background my wife has made a great life for herself and has proved her worth in the home and as my business partner: by showing the same head for figures and business acumen that I possess. So for all you guys wanting to bash bar girls and those who have found happiness with one: THINK before you TALK TRASH ! :o

Edited by thaipro_pattaya

I am sick of reading all these bar girl bashing threads. I met my wife Noi in a bar, yes she was an entertainer, no she was not a prostitute. Having come from a poor background my wife has made a great life for herself and has proved her worth in the home and as my business partner show the same head for figures and business acumen that I possess. So for all you guys wanting to bash bar girls and those who have found happiness with one: THINK before you TALK TRASH ! :o

:D

I am sick of reading all these bar girl bashing threads. I met my wife Noi in a bar, yes she was an entertainer, no she was not a prostitute. Having come from a poor background my wife has made a great life for herself and has proved her worth in the home and as my business partner show the same head for figures and business acumen that I possess. So for all you guys wanting to bash bar girls and those who have found happiness with one: THINK before you TALK TRASH ! :o

relax mate.

Other members bash them because they broke there heart or took there money.

Everyone to there own, i personally would not get involved with a prostitute and certainly would not marry one but if people do i have no problem with that. Just a personal thing i guess, good look to people who marry prostitutes though i would not do it.

well mate if you get your noobles clipped by non prostitutes go for it, but WGAF if you want to marry one or not

get a life

I am sick of reading all these bar girl bashing threads. I met my wife Noi in a bar, yes she was an entertainer, no she was not a prostitute. Having come from a poor background my wife has made a great life for herself and has proved her worth in the home and as my business partner: by showing the same head for figures and business acumen that I possess. So for all you guys wanting to bash bar girls and those who have found happiness with one: THINK before you TALK TRASH ! :D

How long have the two of you been together?????????

:o

Everyone to there own, i personally would not get involved with a prostitute and certainly would not marry one but if people do i have no problem with that. Just a personal thing i guess, good look to people who marry prostitutes though i would not do it.

well mate if you get your noobles clipped by non prostitutes go for it, but WGAF if you want to marry one or not

get a life

Couldn't agree more.

I am sick of reading all these bar girl bashing threads. I met my wife Noi in a bar, yes she was an entertainer, no she was not a prostitute. Having come from a poor background my wife has made a great life for herself and has proved her worth in the home and as my business partner: by showing the same head for figures and business acumen that I possess. So for all you guys wanting to bash bar girls and those who have found happiness with one: THINK before you TALK TRASH ! :D

How long have the two of you been together?????????

:o

Two sweet years.