Suvarnabhumi to don mueang shuttle updates please

painterscabin

Thanks, yes, I found the sub forum, everything is answered thanks

I didn't see it in all those little forums. The exact place you go to stand to catch this free AOT shuttle to Don Muang? I'll go look again. Is it in the Suvarnabhumi bus terminal? Is it the arrivals deck near the bus terminal shuttle? is it the departure deck on the bottom? They talked about it but then gingerly decided after much relaxed superflous color commentary that maybe, just maybe.. you know like probably.. (zzzzzz)) they then decided that maybe some people might just be interested in the reverse trip so they said it was at door eight on the ground floor. So I guess they meant from Don Muang but I don't know because I've never been to Don Muang so I don't know if Don Muang has a door eight on the ground floor or not. But if you've been there then I guess the standard is to assume that everyone reading knows where door eight is, right?. After I read the post a little further I found a ways down a discription of the traffic on certain streets as you neared Suvarnabhumi. Very helpful. I was able to determine they were in fact going TO Suvarnabhumi which though actually wasn't the information I was looking for. Anyways I still know of the exact street bus number and where you can catch it to get to Don Muang from Suvarnabhumi . Don't you just love the way I tell you? Keep searching, Keep clicking. fun ,fun fun Suvarnabhumi to Don Muang shuttle. How to get to Don Muang from Suvarnabhumi....

Edited by jb5music

What I found on the sub forum, is the shuttle bus leaves from 2ed floor, between gates 2 and 3, You'll need your ticket, e ticket or itenary. a Couple buses per hour and it seems and it is free. Some searching on the web showed the same info. About traveling the other way, I read it but can't give details.

• Like 1