Swiss Sheep Farm Cha Am

webfact

I 'm wondering if the Swiss sheep are on non imm B visas and how often they need to do border runs! do they pay in wool or cheese? (maybe the cost is the ultimate sacrifice if the number of roast dinners becoming available is anything to go by)

Look like Thais loves fakes...

Nothing new, i know... but the success this kind of parks are having sounds really strange, or... more than strange... out of mind smile.png

Ok, never being is Switzerland could help... but... but... a windmill??? And sheeps insted cows???

If people lack of geografy and general culture i can also understand... but what about the company who build it? same same?

But it's the same all over... mistakes on names and brands... a lot of confusion about history...

Mah... amazing Thailand

wai2.gif

This is pure kitsch and has nothing to do with Switzerland. We have no windmills here, they come from Holland. We have sheeps and goats, but in the mountains only. Some people who have no idea of Switzerland are abusing our country name for making money with fakes. Switzerland is much more beautiful then shown here.

Agree it is kitsch, but the drive there throught some lush country roads is well worth it and kids love it. Dont take life so seriously.

I think that if someone looks to make money offering this kind of "amusement" park as minimum have to spend a few money and time to share culture with the Customers giving the rights informations...

If you put a windmill in a place so called "Swiss farm" you are offending the Q.I. of a lot of people, as first of the Customers, and last but not least of Swiss people...

Also they loose a very good opportunity to do things in the right way, but am not so surprised about this because mostly of farang names and brands are wrong, from menus to titles, from brands to sentences (famous the "Sirocco" at Lebua Bangkok...)

Is not "taking life so seriously" it's more "living happy and polite"

It's like in Bangkok... never been at Terminal 21?

In the basement they have builded a kind of "old Rome set"... well, no one (no one, i checked) of the streets name they wrote on the walls are correct... this show a very low level of caring about details who do not give any pride and make people "who know" laugthing...

Do not misunderstand, i love thais and thailand, but this kind of place make me mad.

Fakes are fakes, also if you born and grow up in Los...

Kids will love everything you will tech them, expecially if serious, polite ena "real" (who it don't mean you have to fly Zurich... just avoid fakes...).

I know is a big success. but leave me thinking this do not make thai people have a good reputation talking about this kind of things...

wai2.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I take back my previous comment. Have been there twice befor and enjoyed a good time with the kids. Went there yesterday....TWO TIER PRICING... in action. Never again. Its an insult to pay local taxes and all then be charged 3 times to that of someone who drives down from BKK in a Merc pays....Went to Santorini...no pricing structure, fantastic time....As a Foreigner, give it a miss!!!