Oman Tourist Tricked, drugged and robbed by Ladyboy

Rimmer

I am not against ladyboys as such, I am sure a lot of them are good, honest ladies. I am however very sceptical of ladyboys involved in sex industry. By what I have been reading for the past 12 years of my life in Thailand they are known to be thieves. Or is it just news that portraits them like this?

• Like 1

Pattaya ... Hub of dishonest Ladyboys coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

As compare to what? an honest ladyboy? I'm yet to hear of one,

Get out a little more.

Lady boys are people. There are honest people everywhere. They make this world go round.

I have to agree with ezzra, I have also yet to hear of one. And I have been out alot :-)

Anyway, I am quite sure the world, and Pattaya, would go around just fine without ladyboys and other thieves.

A world without ladyboys!!

OH no!!

Pattaya ... Hub of dishonest Ladyboys coffee1.gif

pattaya, hub of pathetic sex-tourists...

Supply and demand. Guess which came first.

Obviously the demand (as well as a pointless war in a neighboring country), but that begs the question why is there such a demand that drives people to travel thousands of miles and spend relatively large amounts of money to find something they're denied at home?

Some people deal with their frustrations by getting a gun and shooting everyone in their work place or school. Some people spend obscene amounts on medication or talking about their mothers to someone who has a photo of Carl Jung or Sigmund Freud hanging on the wall. Others come to Pattaya and have happy memories and keep-sake photos of themselves smiling for the first time in many years and/or newspaper photos of themselves filing a police report and nightmares that will haunt them for many years.

Do we blame the gun dealers, the psychoanalysts, the prostitutes, the sexually repressed or ...

freud-cocaine.png

Well put

There are honest ladyboys, even in Pattaya. I had a ladyboy travel agent before, and very professional and honest. And the waitress proves there are some decent women in Pattaya. Rare, but they are there. So all the constant bashers of this fine upstanding burg can stick it in their inbox.... haha

Likewise, I had one managing the hotel I was in Bangkok, way away from the sex areas. Very nice person. Took me a while to notice there was something different about her.

There are so many bigots here with limited experience ready to tar every turkey with the same brush.

Don't judge a book etc . . . .

• Like 1

Isn't it time that all tourists were issued with warnings in their home countries before going abroad (to anywhere - not just Thailand)?

No one bothers about researching their destination these days; maybe publicity would help some of these unfortunates.

Should not be too difficult to find out about a country in the days of Google and Lonely Planet. I work in a hotel and am always amazed at how little some of the guests know about the destination they visit.

The first time I got tricked by a ladyboy, was in the 80's in Los Angeles. That's in America by the way. Ahem. I won't go into that, it was very embarrassing and well . . .

Last time I got "tricked", was about 3 years ago, fending off a fat ladyboy, while I was getting on my motorcycle after a bit of clubbing in Bali.

I was a little drunk and this lady boy managed to empty my wallet and put it back in my pocket without me noticing.

I was amazed the next morning and was told if s/he had been caught with the wallet, the locals might have beaten her to death, because its

bad for tourism. Interesting attitude in Bali.

Alcohol definitely lowers normal awareness and defence mechanisms.

That should not be hard for us to figure out. Should it? The world's most available legal drug.

At a guess, I would say he is Muslim coming from Oman, which means he has never drunk alcohol in his life, would never take drugs & god forbid he would never knowingly go with a ladyboy , I feel sorry for the poor man !

Oman National drugged and robbed by Ladyboy at South Pattaya rented room

oman-21.jpg
PATTAYA:--Early on Tuesday Morning a 33 year old Oman National made his way to Pattaya Police Station accompanied by a concerned member of the public who spotted the partially dressed man in the street attempting to seek assistance.

Mr. Ahmed Hamdaen was accompanied by Khun Boonjan aged 25, a waitress at a restaurant, who was on her way to work when she spotted the man at the front of Soi Khopia in South Pattaya. He was partially clothed and appeared in a highly agitated state.

Khun Boonjan soon realized that Mr. Hamdaen had become the victim of a drugging and robbery and was left with no money and even had his clothes stolen by the assailant.

She took the victim for some food and then took him to Pattaya Police Station where he revealed that he had met a Ladyboy on Walking Street in South Pattaya on Monday Night and agreed to accompany him to a room in South Pattaya.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/103719/oman-national-drugged-robbed-ladyboy-south-pattaya-rented-room/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-09-25

oman-21.jpg

PATTAYA:--Early on Tuesday Morning a 33 year old Oman National made his way to Pattaya Police Station accompanied by a concerned member of the public who spotted the partially dressed man in the street attempting to seek assistance.

Mr. Ahmed Hamdaen was accompanied by Khun Boonjan aged 25, a waitress at a restaurant, who was on her way to work when she spotted the man at the front of Soi Khopia in South Pattaya. He was partially clothed and appeared in a highly agitated state.

Khun Boonjan soon realized that Mr. Hamdaen had become the victim of a drugging and robbery and was left with no money and even had his clothes stolen by the assailant.

She took the victim for some food and then took him to Pattaya Police Station where he revealed that he had met a Ladyboy on Walking Street in South Pattaya on Monday Night and agreed to accompany him to a room in South Pattaya.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/103719/oman-national-drugged-robbed-ladyboy-south-pattaya-rented-room/

pattaya-one.jpg

That picture just wants us to say.......Giggity giggity !!

Others come to Pattaya and have happy memories and keep-sake photos of themselves smiling for the first time in many years

I've dealt with prostitution and human traffic and take my word: little happy people there except for the customers and the criminal brokers/pimps. whatever a poor isan girl will say, whatever you might think ("they love the job, they make fun and earn good money, blah blah"), very VERY little sexworkers genuinely enjoy the job. if they would have had another choice, they would do something else (POVERTY GETS SHIT DONE).

i'm not even talking the sicko/grim conditions of burmese or lao girls catering to the local cheapo market (100-150 bath a ride), not only treated as cheapo whore, but also treated as 3rd rang people (with no rights) as they ain't thai, and constant in fear. every male with a daughter should think about her when visiting a brothel. unless u're a total pervert, how would u feel if your daughter was being "done" by some guy "looking for happy memories"... I'm not a saint but i'm empathic and i have a brain.

How do the Muslim beliefs comply with going with a ladyboy to a room?

genius... religion is utterly hypocrite (and a joke) so who cares? your average pattaya guy thinks like this: 95% with their dick, 3% with their balls, 1% with their stomach and 1% with their brain (if there is NO brain make it 2% with stomach).

• Like 1

"Bunchan Hongphukeaw, 25 years old waitress of a restaurant in Pattaya"

Can anyone make out the restaurant from her badge. I would like to visit that restaurant and complement her on her good deed. whistling.gif

Den

Sounds like a good idea. Looks to me as if it is called 'VISITOR' restaurant - let me know if you find it.

LOL..!.."Visitor' Restaurant ?....looks more like a badge you'd be given if you were visiting an 'official' building...you know, like a "Visitor' badge !...cheesy.gif

Pattaya ... Hub of dishonest Ladyboys coffee1.gif

As compare to what? an honest ladyboy? I'm yet to hear of one,

One of the nicest people I ever met was a ladyboy. Though not in Thailand. In Malaysia. I too lost a lot of money which was unable to be recovered by insurance on short notice. My ladyboy friend let me stay with her (no, no funny business) to save on accommodation. Not all lady boys are heartless. Really.

Can anyone make out the restaurant from her badge. I would like to visit that restaurant and complement her on her good deed. whistling.gif

Den

Take a look at the window behind everyone... there is a name on it... if you can reverse and decifer...

Den

Take a look at the window behind everyone... there is a name on it... if you can reverse and decifer...

That says One Stop Service Centre - they are in the police station yah nugget!!!!cheesy.gif

Others come to Pattaya and have happy memories and keep-sake photos of themselves smiling for the first time in many years

I've dealt with prostitution and human traffic and take my word: little happy people there except for the customers and the criminal brokers/pimps. whatever a poor isan girl will say, whatever you might think ("they love the job, they make fun and earn good money, blah blah"), very VERY little sexworkers genuinely enjoy the job. if they would have had another choice, they would do something else (POVERTY GETS SHIT DONE).

Nonsense. Sex work is just another job amongst many options people freely choose & in many cases an extremely high paying one.

• Like 1

Den

Den , you dope she is one of the tourist police .. Why Not get yourself drugged by a Lady boy & she might be the officer to assist you, or join he tourist police.. I am going too,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!! We could be her rookies. Ha! Ha!

<deleted> tourist police lady. That decides it, straight to the coconut bar and prepare for my knockout cocktail from the nearest LB.

pattaya-one.jpg

That picture just wants us to say.......Giggity giggity !!

av-48272.gif,q_r=0.pagespeed.ce.cH7zUbYg

When I travel, I lock my passport, cash and cards in the room safe. I take a small amount of cash in my pocket with a paper copy of my passport for ID. And the room key. That's it. If I get a massage or short time sex - or robbed on the street - the damage is limited. Never had a problem yet (knock on wood).

Ms. Bunchan claims that while driving to work on her motorcycle she saw Mr. Ahed Hamdaen in front of Soi Kor Phai, waving his hands asking for help. He tried to explain the situation to her in English which she was able to understand quite a bit. He told her that he met a ladyboy in Walking Street who tricked him into coming to a room, where was drugged and his cash and important documents were stolen. She felt sorry for him and therefore took him for a meal and bought him to the police station.0

Time for the writer of this article to go for a TOEIC examination.Or was the author on LSD?-w00t.gif