Honey Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 19 E-mail

nairobbi

Groongthep, on 2008-04-19 01:17:42, said:snapback.png

Does anyone have the new email address of the Honey Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 19? The old one [email protected] no longer works. My emails to them at that address come back "undeliverable". I know they must have one. Any help appreciated.

[email protected]

+66 2530646-9

As you see I have searched, but all I get is silence when I use it.Now they both don't work, or maybe they are just to lazy to read it. So I would like to know whether they have a new e-mail adress in use?

Thought it was just a short time hotel, as its name suggests. Do people actually make reservations and stay there all night? LOL.

Actually it's a fairly nice place with room rates around B1400 per nite although I think they have a few rooms off the parking lot at around B900. Nice but small pool, coffee shop etc. I remember it back in the late '60, early seventies and I think it started out as a short timer place. The name does give a different impression.

Edited by Spaniel
  • Like 1

Thought it was just a short time hotel, as its name suggests. Do people actually make reservations and stay there all night? LOL.

Actually it's a fairly nice place with room rates around B1400 per nite although I think they have a few rooms off the parking lot at around B900. Nice but small pool, coffee shop etc. I remember it back in the late '60, early seventies and I think it started out as a short timer place. The name does give a different impression.

It's an old fashioned hotel, but it is clean, comfortable, good location and relatively cheap.

Been inside but it was many years ago and it was very run down then. Sounds like it must have been renovated.

Not at all, you have the wrong impression. It has been in business for more than 30 years that I know of. Refurbished along the way of course.

Excellent service and good German Beer Garden Bar next door and no, not a la Soi 7, no ladies hanging around.

I have stayed there many times (not recently) they did start upgrading the rooms overlooking the pool several years ago. The family room was desperate for an upgrade (not sure if it was ever done)

As pointed out its not a bad place to stay for a couple of nights it has a pool, great restuarant next door and a great location.

• 2 months later...

The Honey Hotel is on Sukhumvit Soi 19 and not to be confused with the Honey House on Soi 22. They have the same owners as the Federal Hotel on Soi 11. Although It is not unheard of for some patrons to take temporary companionship this is not commomplace. The majority of guests for at least the last decade and a half are quite mainstream. Rooms are not let by the hour. Lots of legitimate repeat customers for many years, mostly pensioners and overseas workers. In recent years more and more families are staying there too. (Which in my opinion is not such a great thing either but it does indicate the clientele is rather conservative.) It's in a convenient location to the Skytrain and Terminal 21 and as someone else mentioned the rooms above the pool were renovated a few year back. It does not deserve a bad reputation, in fact, just the opposite.

• Like 1

The German Beer Garden next door is a good bar/restaurant with a very extensive menu at very reasonable prices. And no girls to bother you either.

Ooops, didn't remember I'd already posted. Mai Mee Pen Ha

Edited by Bpuumike
  • Like 1