retirement visa 90 day reporting

When I did my last 90 day report for my extension of stay (there is no 90 day report for a "retirement visa") at Jomtien they entered everything in the computer, handed all my photocopies back to me and said: "You can bring those next time." They still took all the photocopies from people reporting to a different officer from the one who did my update.

So you might want to bring along the usual photocopies for the next 90 day report even though your information has been entered in the computer. It's possible they won't all be required, but since the 90 day report is meant to verify your current place of residence, they'll probably want at least a recent proof of address. Different offices, of course, may deal with this differently.

When I did my last 90 day report for my extension of stay (there is no 90 day report for a "retirement visa") at Jomtien they entered everything in the computer, handed all my photocopies back to me and said: "You can bring those next time." They still took all the photocopies from people reporting to a different officer from the one who did my update.

So you might want to bring along the usual photocopies for the next 90 day report even though your information has been entered in the computer. It's possible they won't all be required, but since the 90 day report is meant to verify your current place of residence, they'll probably want at least a recent proof of address. Different offices, of course, may deal with this differently.

my last 90 day report in Korat---no forms required just passport.

Lefty

my last 90 day report in Korat---no forms required just passport.

Lefty

last yr.twice they didnt ask for tm47 form then oct.asked for it so he just had me to sign one,so i always have some at home and fill one in anyway.tues done my 90 day report gave him the form he just put it on top of a pile.

its all according how they feel.