Chinese blurays with nice packaging

JohanBKK

Hello,

I was very surprised to find "chinese" blurays with a very nice packaging, at a very low price (180 baht or 300 baht for 3d) and very good quality with all the languages and subtitles. In fact, the "thai bluray" sometimes has only "thai" and all the other languages are missing.

The ladyboy from the shop told me they are original blurays from China, well, maybe original copies with all the features i don't know. I didn't know that before and i ended up with 18 bullshit thai blurays, and if you look closer, yes it's bluray discs but with only 4Gb of data inside and almost everything is missing from those blurays.

My question is, where do they come from really, any website where we can get a closer look to those chinese blurays from their original location ?

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

Don't trust Blu-rays from China, as you said, half the time it's just a DVD in Blu-ray packaging. Only rarely you'll find the good ones, look out for some logo on the back of the cover, it's like a trademark of the source, so look out for this logo in the future...