UK Visitor visa - translation question

I have translations of marriage certificate and daughter's birth certificate.

Working on reason to return to Thailand, my wife does not work, looks after our daughter who is 8 months old.

I have a letter in English from my employer confirming my employment and holiday period. I would also like to include the house we (my wife) purchased with mortgage. However, all docs are in Thai only. The mortgage agreement is 10 pages long so would cost a few thousand to translate. Taabien Baan lists my wife as "kon jao baan" (owner). We also have 3BB bill in my wife's name in Thai, and an AEON credit card bill in English but in my name.

There are land registry papers as well.

Which, if any, should I get translated?

When I applied for a family visit visa I only had my marriage certificate translated into English everything else was submitted in Thai which in my case was not a problem and a family visit visa was issued, as for a reason to return to Thailand you are her reason due to your employment in Thailand. Try and not overload the ECO with a load of documents that are not really relevant to your application.

Best of luck with your application.

Thanks both, a copy of the Tabien Baan will suffice then, with the original available if asked for.

The procedure that we have adopted over the past three successful applications is as follows:-

Submit "copies" of all documents such as Tabian Baan, Chanote, Bankbooks etc along with the "originals". Clip the originals together so that the VFS official can check them against the originals. The originals have then be returned to my wife by the VFS official at the time of submission.