Lost Member - Pattaya Dingo

David48

Lost Member - Pattaya Dingo

post-104736-0-88746200-1381144210.jpg

Just looking to find someone who knows this member personally and has a contact for him.

I met him just before he said he said he was returning home to the UK for some Medical treatment.

Indeed ... I bought his car ... facepalm.gif

He was getting a wheel repaired and, in the change-over, I never found out where that wheel was/is.

So, I just trying to get a message to him asking where the wheel is ... I don't need to contact him directly.

It's a Mag Wheel and worth maybe 5,000 Baht to replace it and that again for the tyre.

So, does someone know him off-site?

Can get a message to him.

Thanks

Maybe a stupid suggestion, (sorry if it is ;) ) but as you bought his car, don't you know his address ? Maybe it's worth your while to go back to his place and maybe someone there knows how to contact him ?

wai.gif

Thanks guys.

@ Gone ... yes, have done that.

@ Crossy ^^

@ MJCM ... also a good suggestion. But I'm back in Australia, the Car is with my Family, who don't speak English in Bangkok.

What does surprise me is that he was fairly prolific here on the Forum, a nice guy when you meet him, so I assumed that he'd have a few friends from the Forum, who are his friends outside the Forum ... as I have.

I wait patiently.

The added interest is that the gf is pregnant and the car is the chariot to the Hospital when the time comes ... so I want it working good.

David, I hope this does not apply to your situation. BUT:

It is a fact, that a lot of Farangs here are what I call 2 year-millionaires. Strangely enough, once the "millions" are gone, most of them have to return to their homeland "for medical-reasons."

Over time, I have sponsored a few Farangs to return to their homeland "for medical-reasons", under the promises "I will pay you back every single Baht". How many Baht have I been repaid for such noble behavior? = Zero ! I hope you didn't stumble into a similar situation !

Needless to say, that I have stopped any supportive action on behalf of Farangs needing to return to where they came from, for whatever reason.

Cheers.

• Like 2

David, I hope this does not apply to your situation. BUT:

It is a fact, that a lot of Farangs here are what I call 2 year-millionaires. Strangely enough, once the "millions" are gone, most of them have to return to their homeland "for medical-reasons."

Over time, I have sponsored a few Farangs to return to their homeland "for medical-reasons", under the promises "I will pay you back every single Baht". How many Baht have I been repaid for such noble behavior? = Zero ! I hope you didn't stumble into a similar situation !

Needless to say, that I have stopped any supportive action on behalf of Farangs needing to return to where they came from, for whatever reason.

Cheers.

Sadly a lesson for us all..........

Shortly after I arrived here, I was told "there is no such thing as a "loan" where many Thais are concerned......once they get it they think that it was a gift....

Maybe some desperate "farangs" have adopted those thoughts