Any of you fancy a new tuxedo?

snake24

Always funny to see those indian tailors at khao san rd or other tourist attractions only specifically call out farangs to offer them a nice new suit. You know you're walking in your shorts and T shirt at khao san rd and all of a sudden hey you think i need a brand new suit who even cares about the brand name like armani. clap2.gif

Yeah, there was a thread on here which linked to an article about a fella who waited outside the tailors and found out that a Thai guy does all the cutting and sewing for the Indians. He followed this guy, who rides a motorbike, to his home and ended a doing a deal with him where he got suits, etc for about a sixth of the price that the tailors sell them for.

If someone can find the thread please put up the link, I'd love to read it again.

Yeah, there was a thread on here which linked to an article about a fella who waited outside the tailors and found out that a Thai guy does all the cutting and sewing for the Indians. He followed this guy, who rides a motorbike, to his home and ended a doing a deal with him where he got suits, etc for about a sixth of the price that the tailors sell them for.

If someone can find the thread please put up the link, I'd love to read it again.

I would love to read that too.

do the indians sell them at cut throat prices?

I find it freaking stupid that somehow you have an ethnic group of ppl all doing the same job and are selling suits to ppl out on the streets.