Doggy Farm in (Chon Buri)

Hi. we decided to get a doggy, Pit-bull wasn't on the menu for my gf because its our doggy, not mine not hers. OURS.

Rotweiler. German Shepard, Boxer dog. If I get a Rotweiler her brother will never visit us she said. Tempting I don't know the guy get but it could come handy, Haha. Thailand has it all. But I have never been to a doggy farm before. I'm worried if it has become to much of a business Money, Money Money like everything else. And that the doggy's could be inbreed between sisters and brothers. Anyway I raised this topic to ask you guys with knowledge for help in this matter.

I think I will get a Boxer dog. I always liked them. but I think my gf will get one of those Chihuahuas during the same trip haha facepalm.gifbiggrin.png

• Like 1

I like Boxers a lot and most short nosed dogs. Had 5 of that breed. All very like able.

In a book about dogs I got when I was a boy I read than from Dog de Bordeaux and some years ago I brought one to Thailand, maybe at that time the only one, but I saw now also a breeder near Khon Kaen from Great Britain.

A dog Boxer style only much more heavy, but a good mood.

From doggy farms I do not know anything, one Boxer I got sent from Bangkok by air to Khon Kaen once and Bullmastiffs I bought outside Bangkok, was no farm but a company for rubber parts?

If you want more security, buy a more expensive dog from a certified breeder, who has his dogs on dog panels.1370371_607549142616715_1189863760_n.jpg1374488_607549952616634_1388063344_n.jpg

992445_607550385949924_906616121_n.jpg?o

Hi Alfredo. Woow I don't often see those dogs. But I saw one yesterday always so strong and beautiful breed. but Im still in Sweden. moving to Thailand in the end of this year. Are they guarding your property?What do you do with them?any activity?I always liked those dogs. I will have to read more about them. Memories Memories. those eyes. Yes Thats important for me(certified breeder) Ive heard and seen to much from people who bought dogs from non-serious breeders. Really interesting. I see you got a couple of them. Might be a good idea for you to start a Bordeaux topic and get to know other Bordeaux Breeders/Owners wai.gif

I like Boxers a lot and most short nosed dogs. Had 5 of that breed. All very like able.

In a book about dogs I got when I was a boy I read than from Dog de Bordeaux and some years ago I brought one to Thailand, maybe at that time the only one, but I saw now also a breeder near Khon Kaen from Great Britain.

A dog Boxer style only much more heavy, but a good mood.

From doggy farms I do not know anything, one Boxer I got sent from Bangkok by air to Khon Kaen once and Bullmastiffs I bought outside Bangkok, was no farm but a company for rubber parts?

If you want more security, buy a more expensive dog from a certified breeder, who has his dogs on dog panels.1370371_607549142616715_1189863760_n.jpg1374488_607549952616634_1388063344_n.jpg

992445_607550385949924_906616121_n.jpg?o

Hi Alfredo. Woow I don't often see those dogs. But I saw one yesterday always so strong and beautiful breed. but Im still in Sweden. moving to Thailand in the end of this year. Are they guarding your property?What do you do with them?any activity?I always liked those dogs. I will have to read more about them. Memories Memories. those eyes. Yes Thats important for me(certified breeder) Ive heard and seen to much from people who bought dogs from non-serious breeders. Really interesting. I see you got a couple of them. Might be a good idea for you to start a Bordeaux topic and get to know other Bordeaux Breeders/Owners wai.gif

Hey again I got this reply at an other dog related topic:

Boxers (along with all the other bracycephalic - short-nosed) dogs are not well suited to life in hot countries. Their short nasal passages don't allow air to cool enough as it passes into their lungs. Whats your opinion on that?

-Mangosteen1-

The photos with the puppy and the bunch of dogs are from the English breeders place near Khon Kaen. Well kept place.

My dog, I brought from EU is the male dog alone on the photo.

I had in Thailand at the same time, Dog d Bordeaux, 2 Bull Mastiff-one big beautiful one, was soon killed by a Cobra, Boxer, French Bulldog and a Rottweiler.

I could not see any problem with the short nosed dogs in the heat, I had normal ceiling fans installed where the dogs usually spend the day or slept in the night and I had a pool-bathtub with water available where the dogs could go inside sit down and refresh.

Had a big garden, nearly 2 Rai.

The Dog d Bordeaux is a lovely dog, but a guard dog to, if necessary, he will stand his ground!

You see my son at the breeders place without fear near all the big dogs.

• Like 2

-Mangosteen1-

The photos with the puppy and the bunch of dogs are from the English breeders place near Khon Kaen. Well kept place.

I had in Thailand at the same time, Dog d Bordeaux, 2 Bull Mastiff-one big beautiful one, was soon killed by a Cobra, Boxer, French Bulldog and a Rottweiler.

I could not see any problem with the short nosed dogs in the heat, I had normal ceiling fans installed where the dogs usually spend the day or slept in the night and I had a pool-bathtub with water available where the dogs could go inside sit down and refresh.

Had a big garden, nearly 2 Rai.

The Dog d Bordeaux is a lovely dog, but a guard dog to, if necessary, he will stand his ground!

You see my son at the breeders place without fear near all the big dogs.

Haha what dog? its a Bear. pure muscle-power. Yeah I saw your son I was going to mention it before but I didn't. Looks like he feels safe and confident with the dogs. He will become something big that one. So you still live in which province?or are you back in Europe?I really appreciate the photos biggrin.pngsmile.png

The majority of 'breeders' in Thailand are either back yard breeders or puppy farms.
There are definitely some good breeders out there, though. The boxer breeder in Chiang Mai, that I mentioned in the other threat, is one of them.

IMO it is best that once you've arrived in Thailand, you first visit a few international dog shows in Bangkok and have a careful look around before buying a pup.

Or call this boxer breeder and talk to him, in case you have your mind set on a boxer.

• Like 1

-Mangosteen1-

Haha what dog? its a Bear. pure muscle-power. Yeah I saw your son I was going to mention it before but I didn't. Looks like he feels safe and confident with the dogs. He will become something big that one. So you still live in which province?or are you back in Europe?I really appreciate the photos biggrin.pngsmile.png

Yes, he was a nice dog, I have to admit, that my pack died out already and he was the youngest and the last one, he died this year,

born 08.2004, died 02.2013,sad.png with 8,5 years, the Molossian, do not get old.

I used to live mostly in Chayaphum province, with PUPPY, the Dog d Bordeaux and the others,, come there still, but not frequently.

The kennels are empty and deserted.

I am now in Udon Thani province, care a pack of mixed race Thai dogs from my GFs family.

My son? Yes he has confidence.thumbsup.gif1376018_607989755905987_514351652_n.jpg?

Edited by ALFREDO