Fitting the Akrapovic.

dogpoo

^ No, I'de like to see where you're going with this. I am totally prepared to be shown the light. smile.png

At present I have a Ninja 650, my 4th in Thailand. Previously I have also a had Honda CBR400RR, Yamaha R6, and Yamaha YZF600R.

Lucky you........ I wish I had enough money to buy a Ninjatongue.png

Actually, I just noticed, I think I might just be able manage that amount of money from tomorrow's earnings.

We didn't play his game so he has gone elsewhere! But whoooo ER6n with a very noisy exhaust!! Lol

Yep, he's obviously a very wealthy man who can afford a few Ninja 650's.

Gee I wish I could do that. sad.png

^ No, I'de like to see where you're going with this. I am totally prepared to be shown the light. Posted Image

At present I have a Ninja 650, my 4th in Thailand. Previously I have also a had Honda CBR400RR, Yamaha R6, and Yamaha YZF600R.

Lucky you........ I wish I had enough money to buy a NinjaPosted Image

Actually, I just noticed, I think I might just be able manage that amount of money from tomorrow's earnings.

We didn't play his game so he has gone elsewhere! But whoooo ER6n with a very noisy exhaust!! Lol

Gee I wish I could do that. Posted Image

I contacted Terra in Bangkok who are agents for Akrapovic, I asked them about the bracket, I got a reply asking me where I purchased the exhaust from, if they are agents why couldn't they just tell me if there is a bracket available, waiting for there reply!

^ No, I'de like to see where you're going with this. I am totally prepared to be shown the light. smile.png

Lucky you........ I wish I had enough money to buy a Ninjatongue.png

Gee I wish I could do that. sad.png

Sorry guys...at work..have to make the payments on my "noisy ER6n"

BTW, I don't own 4 Ninja's. I have owned 4 over the last 4 years.

And I don't have an aftermarket exhaust on mine at the moment, but I want one. It makes sense on a sportbike because it improves performance. A couch with wheels is about comfort, nothing to do with performance. That is why it doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

Sorry to say..

Forza + Akra + (can't fit it and whine) = you know what.

Sorry to say and not wanting to burst your little bubble, but whining at all, nor whinging or complaining, merely pointing out a problem I have observed whilst fitting the muffler.

I'm very happy to pay for the fix, or I'll do it myself and I should also add, I could't give two stuffs about the performance increase or decrease whatever the case maybe. I like the look of it compared to the original = you know what.

Sorry to say..

Sorry to say and not wanting to burst your little bubble, but whining at all, nor whinging or complaining, merely pointing out a problem I have observed whilst fitting the muffler.

I'm very happy to pay for the fix, or I'll do it myself and I should also add, I could't give two stuffs about the performance increase or decrease whatever the case maybe. I like the look of it compared to the original = you know what.

Right on dude, at least you got a biker's attitude if not the bike yet.

• Like 1

Sorry to say..

Paz what bike you got?

Sorry to say..

Had the bikes & the cars, lots of them very desirable by any standards.

Nowadays my hip's don't like most bikes anymore.

Actually still got a few of the cars scattered around the place.

Edited by Woodsie888

Sorry to say..

Had the bikes & the cars, lots of them. The hips don't like most bikes anymore.

Actually still got a few of the cars scattered around the place.

Cheers for your input, glad to hear you haven't got a thump thump thumper!!

Pleasingly enough I have and it is thumping around 70 BPM

Mine is at 59 BPM whilst sitting on the couch!

Gee whizz!

You better get off the bike and go back indoors!

Pleasingly enough I have and it is thumping around 70 BPM
Mine is at 59 BPM whilst sitting on the couch!
Gee whizz!

You better get off the bike and go back indoors!

Should have made it clear I'm on the couch not the couch with 2 wheels that is not a bike!!