Windows, Doors and Gates!

samuijimmy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At Ban Tawai today....

And here's the wider view..

attachicon.gifDSC_0914.jpg

Lovely spirit house Rob! At least I hope it's a spirit house....

Thanks... Yes it was a spirit house... You can just see it at the end of the row of furniture, a couple of posts above this one. I just thought it was a different twist on windows, doors etc. thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the first shot is salvageable too, just need to work on it. But yes, I am quite pleased with that second shot the more I look at it.

I liked the second image also hanno,but it kinda got me beat.How did you manage to take the photo with the reflection of

the passing motorcycle without getting your own reflection caught in the mirror?

edit,or were you just to the left of the doorway?

I think the first shot is salvageable too, just need to work on it. But yes, I am quite pleased with that second shot the more I look at it.

I liked the second image also hanno,but it kinda got me beat.How did you manage to take the photo with the reflection of

the passing motorcycle without gettting your own reflection caught in the mirror?

Whilst I did stand a little bit to the side to avoid being in the mirror, I have to confess that the bike was a total fluke. But hey, I am not complainingbiggrin.png.

the passing motorcycle without gettting your own reflection caught in the mirror?

Whilst I did stand a little bit to the side to avoid being in the mirror, I have to confess that the bike was a total fluke. But hey, I am not complainingbiggrin.png.

2nd your 2nd shot, hannothumbsup.gif. I like the way you got that kitchen.

Archived