Gaming computer were i find the cheapest parts?

falkan

The sticky above this for online computer stores has some links. JIB, Jedicool, Compute& More are where I would look first, all at Pantip Plaza. Probably won't find big differences in price between those three so just go by who ever has what you want in stock. Ordering online if you are in Bangkok is a waste of time imo. Doesn't necessarily mean you will save anything and some parts may be out of stock. If you need to see if everything is compatible e.g. a large graphics card then easier to do so in person. Plenty of people here will suggest a forum sponsor but unless you are going to be saving a fair bit then I'd stick to buying from a bricks and mortar shop.

I built one a few years ago and compared a bunch of price across Pantip, Fortune and Zeers. I found Zeers to be the best deal for monitor, UPS and other things but really don't waste too much time. Pantip pretty much every shop has the same price. Just know the parts you want and buy them. You're not going to find some super deal by scouring every shop.

Pantip is best place. The enthusiast area is on the ground floor past the exhibit central. Look at the shops at the next aisle after the exhibits as well as those on the right side. You will find Jedicool, T&C, others. Just look in the windows for the cooling stacks and the high-quality cases. Most of the enthusiast shops will have knowlegable English speakers, just ask for such. Be aware that the leading edge gaming cards are rare in Thailand and very overpriced but other items are within 10-15% of USA prices. Look at the price list at jedicool.com to get good idea of the component pricing. There may be some price variability between the shops but not much.

Don't scrimp on a GPU - this should be your most expensive component. A solid start is an nVidia GTx 660 Ti. Also consider an AMD CPU - some quite cheap quad cores out there that can handle todays games quite well - 8GB should be your minimum memory. Get a small SSD for your boot drive and link off /Program Files/ and /Users/ to your magnetic drive. You can also configure Steam to install it's games on a separate drive.

Don't waste time with speakers, get a decent 7.1 surround USB headset. Logitech G35 is probably one of the best right now.