Pseudonyms? Avatars? Why?

skyaslimit

Being on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the rest, every one is posting a lot of photographs of themselves....why we are using avatars on TV? Google any of your Pseudonyms and you will find a picture of you self.

Like a good many I prefer to keep both my good looks (cheesy.gif ) .Also I respect by dentist too.laugh.png

I do not wish to be peacefully abed at night and then being roused from my much needed beauty sleep by a knock on the door as I am accused of thought crimes by the comment and posts concerning government actions or some irate poster has arrived intent on moving my teeth to my anus because they are a trifle sensitive to my comments.

• Like 1

My name is my name. If anyone asked for a pic I'd post it. Some of us occasionally appear from behind the cone of silence once you get to know us.

Nothing and no one to hide from here:)

Got it, your name is your name, if anyone ask for a pic you will post it, some of you occasionally appears with the cone of silence, once I get to know you nothing and no one to hide from here.......AM I RIGHT?

Welcome to the Dark Blue Side.thumbsup.gif

Okay, that was educational, and scary.

Googling "heijoshincool images" came back with, among others, mine, jingthing's, neversure's, and david 48's avatars, as well as the below image, which I figure will be mine with a few more years of living in Rhek Thum.

post-160749-0-55421000-1382089164_thumb.

And resulted in numerous suicides related to cyber bullying, not to mention the numerous murders and rapes resulting from stalking via facebook, and of course the lesser crimes and frauds.

(Too lazy to provide links but you're evidently a google Olympiad so you'll have no trouble finding them.)

If you're trying to promote farcebook and twatter as some wonderful tool that saves peoples lives in natural disasters, surely you should consider the negative aspect of the social media forums as well.

And resulted in numerous suicides related to cyber bullying, not to mention the numerous murders and rapes resulting from stalking via facebook, and of course the lesser crimes and frauds.

(Too lazy to provide links but you're evidently a google Olympiad so you'll have no trouble finding them.)

If you're trying to promote farcebook and twatter as some wonderful tool that saves peoples lives in natural disasters, surely you should consider the negative aspect of the social media forums as well.

He'll get back to you .... he's joining Twatface now.

• Like 1