Pimp in Pattaya interviewed

mr78

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This man could have earned his money in much worse ways....like stealing off of old people like I see in the papers every now and then as an example...

Food for thought whistling.gif

Not really, the guy has earned money as a loan shark and had folks beaten up (allegedly) and now it seems he takes money off whores in a protection racket. How much worse do you want to get?

Finally! U are right im proud to call him my mate and yeah great person to talk to very very smart man. But that's obvious came from living on the street after his mother abandoned him to a multi millionaire and most down to earth guy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

oh the sob story - his mummy abandoned him, not surprising maybe. So please explain why a multi millionaire is taking protection money off of whores? I'm no expert on Thai law but i am pretty sure a falang running a protection racket with Thai whores is against the law, so that makes your mate a criminal surely?

Edited by sms747

Adweb has started two topics on Thai Visa.

One about steroids and another to alert everyone to the passing of "Chopper".

Posted Image

Steroids? No was a topic regarding medicine for my son. I said u can buy roids over the counter but i can't get simple medicine for my son. And yeah figured Aussies would like to know about his passing

Finally! U are right im proud to call him my mate and yeah great person to talk to very very smart man. But that's obvious came from living on the street after his mother abandoned him to a multi millionaire and most down to earth guy!!

oh the sob story - his mummy abandoned him, not surprising maybe. So please explain why a multi millionaire is taking protection money off of whores? I'm no expert on Thai law but i am pretty sure a falang running a protection racket with Thai whores is against the law, so that makes your mate a criminal surely?

Taking protection is illegal but so as prostitution and using their service.

500 per head, times 300 people makes it a nice earner of 150 000 per month. Rich people do not become or stay rich by doing nothing.

And rest assured the super rich did much worse than to collect protection money

I thought it was 500b per week per lady so that would be 650,000b per month.

Edited by Spoonman

Taking protection is illegal but so as prostitution and using their service.

500 per head, times 300 people makes it a nice earner of 150 000 per month. Rich people do not become or stay rich by doing nothing.

And rest assured the super rich did much worse than to collect protection money

I thought it was 500b per week per lady so that would be 650,000b per month.

I am pretty sure he said per month, but if weekly, even better

The Colonel is Tim's business partner.. Everything Tim does with the girls has the Colonels approval.. If you are not happy with this.. Perhaps you should all sit down and discuss it with Tim and the Colonel.. The Colonel loves Tim.. Gets Tim to do all kinds of crazy shit for him... post-138270-13825942608258_thumb.jpg

thugs like this for some reason attract a following, like the Australian Mark Chopper Reid...mercifully they live hard and die relatively young

Chopper Read used to have guys like this for breakfast, two at a time.

May be because he does not care, may be because he can not be caught or may be because he is well connected or protected or may be he likes to live on the edge.

Either way, his actions harm no one but himself and in the end it is his choice

I think his actions do harm not only other ex pats but the reputation of Thailand. Thais do not want to see this sort of person up to no good in the kingdom, neither do I. This man is an embarrassment and, if what he claims is true a crook, not exactly the type of quality visitor Thai authorities want is he?

Edited by sms747

May be because he does not care, may be because he can not be caught or may be because he is well connected or protected or may be he likes to live on the edge.

Either way, his actions harm no one but himself and in the end it is his choice

I think his actions do harm not only other ex pats but the reputation of Thailand. Thais do not want to see this sort of person up to no good in the kingdom, neither do I. This man is an embarrassment and, if what he claims is true a crook, not exactly the type of quality visitor Thai authorities want is he?

cheesy.gif

Thai's do good enough job themselves to harm reputation of Thailand, not that there was a good one to start with.

As for expats, you should own a hotel in Pattaya and see the "quality" coming over, Some, make dog $hit look good, so really Sharky is in no danger of over doing it.wink.png

• Like 1

thugs like this for some reason attract a following, like the Australian Mark Chopper Reid...mercifully they live hard and die relatively young

Chopper Read used to have guys like this for breakfast, two at a time.

Was there some kind of competition going?

Chopper was a Chopper and Sharky is a Sharky

The Colonel is Tim's business partner.. Everything Tim does with the girls has the Colonels approval.. If you are not happy with this.. Perhaps you should all sit down and discuss it with Tim and the Colonel.. The Colonel loves Tim.. Gets Tim to do all kinds of crazy shit for him... attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.gImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1382594297.682464.jpg

I don't think that the Colonel is going to be too happy seeing his picture in this thread (be assured that he will see it as all these forums are scanned) with the accolade you have just given him.

Hope you're good friends with the Colonel as well.......................sad.png

When people have to boost their egos like this, whether boasting about deeds done or boasting about their associates, the picture normally goes round full circle. People normally get their <deleted> bitten off by this type of nonsense................wink.png

• Like 1

The Colonel is Tim's business partner.. Everything Tim does with the girls has the Colonels approval.. If you are not happy with this.. Perhaps you should all sit down and discuss it with Tim and the Colonel.. The Colonel loves Tim.. Gets Tim to do all kinds of crazy shit for him... attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKe.gImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1382594297.682464.jpg

I don't think that the Colonel is going to be too happy seeing his picture in this thread (be assured that he will see it as all these forums are scanned) with the accolade you have just given him.

When people have to boost their egos like this, whether boasting about deeds done or boasting about their associates, the picture normally goes round full circle. People normally get their <deleted> bitten off by this type of nonsense................wink.png

Have to agree, making something like this public is not the smartest choice. Though it is pretty clear even without the pic Sharky is connected and protected by someone.

Sharky is what Sharky is.

He is a character, nothing wrong with that.

If he does indeed provide some protection to the girls, nothing wrong with that.

If he has a beneficial side towards the poor and needy, again nothing wrong with that.

In my walk of life now (I would assume it to be like the majority of TV members), there would never be a reason for me to be on the wrong side of this guy (or his crew), therefore no risk, no worries. I'm not sure about the reactions of some of the posters on here regarding this.

The above said, naturally is IMHO off course..............wink.png

If he does indeed provide some protection to the girls, nothing wrong with that.

Apart from it being totally illegal of course, not only is it working it is accepting immoral earnings for services rendered, or so it is claimed.

The comments on the above photo are absolutely sickening and an insult to Thai women, I expect he was only 'joking' though, farangs are so amusing with their sexist insults and stereotyping of Thai Schoolgirls! I expect the girls could take legal action?

Edited by sms747

The colonel loves hanging out with Tim.. They get stopped for lots of photos.. Tim gets stopped 50 times a day from people wanting a photo with him.. That photo was taken in the Gold shop.. They had a good day on the job and were investing in some Gold..

Edited by adweb00

I am quite shocked by the animosity towards this character by the people that chose to live in Thailand and not back home for among many reasons that the place is liberal and nobody openly judges you, when I think about my time living and working in Pattaya I remember old men holding hands with very young looking boys/girls(not underage) and it being accepted, men wearing dresses and make up whilst on their way to becoming ladies and again that being part of the norm, the country and the attitude of the local people is that if nobody is harming or directly affecting them then crack on and do what you want you will not be judged.... even before I experienced the place I will admit I was homophobic for the immature reasons etc, through living and working in Pattaya and seeing people happy to be what they are I came to accept them for what they are.....

now this person is obviously large as life and looks very menacing with his facial tattoo's and steroid usage, the business he was involved in as he says is open for abuse.... people that owe you money personally all like to try and take advantage of you at times...if you've never had someone you trust and lent money to avoid you and try any trick they can to not pay you when they said they would then you've led a very charmed life...I have and these same people have been standing in a bar with a drink in their hands with that look on their faces like I am the bastard for asking for my money and just like what he says they always have a sob story.... the loan shark business anywhere will put the frighteners on those non payers however they can, there is a culture of have now and not want to pay later...that's just a fact of life!

So even though I haven't decided to join the Sharky fan club there's no way I despise the man or even fear him.... I won't be going to him or his company as I don't really like to borrow money that I cannot afford to pay back...

This man could have earned his money in much worse ways....like stealing off of old people like I see in the papers every now and then as an example...

Food for thought whistling.gif

Wel he did steal of old people at 200% and more rates and even the blind so whats youre point .

like all the short term loan companies do in the western world.....nobody holding a gun to their heads and forcing the loans on them is there!!!

your problem with sharky is?