PM Yingluck to visit Ethiopia next month, to be back in time for ICJ's ruling

webfact

attachicon.gifeth1.jpgattachicon.gifeth2.jpgattachicon.gifeth3.jpgattachicon.gifeth4.jpg

This is heartwarming news. At last, an opportunity for PTP and Thailand to show the world it has a heart and that the starving Ethiopians need not just rely on the generosity of the U.S.A.

attachicon.gifysrice.jpg

"I think we can send some of the millions of tons of rice to help feed the poor Ethiopians and others in Africa and around the world. My brother will be proud."

Just for ref the UK has been sending money there for as long as I can remember.

attachicon.gifeth1.jpgattachicon.gifeth2.jpgattachicon.gifeth3.jpgattachicon.gifeth4.jpg

This is heartwarming news. At last, an opportunity for PTP and Thailand to show the world it has a heart and that the starving Ethiopians need not just rely on the generosity of the U.S.A.

attachicon.gifysrice.jpg

"I think we can send some of the millions of tons of rice to help feed the poor Ethiopians and others in Africa and around the world. My brother will be proud."

Just for ref the UK has been sending money there for as long as I can remember.

The wealthy may have a taste for money, but I doubt starving Ethiopians would. They can eat rice though.

Britain seems to send money to many deserving nations, Pakistan included? Down the drain.

Wow! Mozambique, Montenegro, Mongolia, Vatican City, and now Ethiopia! Good to know that she has her priorities set right in visiting the countries most important to Thailand.

Next will be Burkina Faso followed by East Timor and Andorra.

Tax payers' money wisely spent indeed.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

attachicon.gifysrice.jpg

But not for free sweetie, a nit noi in the bank.