Phuket handyman caught robbing safe in Russian woman’s room

webfact

Beleaguered Tatiana is wearing a Wanted T-shirt. Should be on the thief. I guess she is lucky he didn't take the shirt off her back. I bet there is an equivalent expression in Russian.

I am not sure if she looks disgusted or bemused in the photo. It's de riguer to pose for these photo ops for the agency in charge, whomever that might be. I imagine she was prodded into the photo op. Would have been better to see her giving him a right cross to the chops.

Agree the better photo op would have been her slapping the thieving little shit. Instead we have one on how happy the tourist is with getting a percentage of her money back, all happy smiles so as not to tarnish the tourist image and depordise the tourist dollar.

I love those staged police photo ops. They are a hoot. The victim pointing at the money. The thief sitting down but still pointing at the money. It's like; without all the pointing nobody would notice all that money sitting on the table! Looks like an elementary school theater production!

lmao. and the thief pointing awkwardly, due to his handcuffs.