Returning to the UK with family

Hello everyone

Just a little update for who is interested.

We have a final hearing date At court and everything should be finished next month.

Our little one is doing well in school and it's amazing that just being in uk 5 months she is more English than thai now!!!

She will be fully English with our name -- all this within 5 months of entering the uk.

I am so proud to be british, the social workers to judge are so fantastic.

Thanks again for all advice in the early stages

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

Lovely British passport arrived today. so just over 5 months since arrival in UK. £30,000 in all legal / visa / expenses etc etc etc. Justice for can afford but nothing I can do about that, which is so bad.

If anyone in similar situation needs help, just send me a message.

Thank you so so so much everyone. My little girl is next to me reading her book in English is healthy and happy.

The End

wai2.gif

PS even as a happy Buddhist, I want to say 'mind your own business' if we get asked another question by immigration, home office, social workers, silks, or judges.....and especially an incompetent ECO or a grunting passport checker.

Edited by ulike
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I felt so embarrassed last night but I think I get his behaviour even a little bit. My husband and daughter travelled back from Amsterdam last night with me. We went to the UK passport desk, I handed over the passports and the Officer asked, 'where are you coming from', my husband, like lightening strike, said 'mind your own business where we been don't ask us any questions, I sick to death of you people' he then passed over the boarding passes and just stood silent like a little school boy when he asked him how long we had been in Holland. He was then asked if our girl was his daughter, which he replied 'well, she's yellow, I'm white of course she is my bloody daughter, you know this already from the passports, detain us or give me the passports'. He gave him the passports.

My husband is a good man, he loves my family but I can see how stressful he was about this now and how this is building up in stress inside his brain for a long long time. The only other time I saw him so mad is when we left the middle east and a Saudi was using his phone on the landing descending into London. He grabbed the phone and but it in the toilet, as we were bulk head and the Saudi was exit.

Anyway, just my rant to say it is a long long horrible process dealing with immigration and even good men get stressed.

• 4 years later...