Do freelancers really wear white hats?

ikebukuro5

In all seriousness, i believe so.

If you see a white-hatted female in a tourist area/red light area, then you are relatively safe to assume she is a freelancer.

Woops, that certainly sheds some light on a few interactions that didn't turn out so well. I thought it was white hair not white hats.wub.png

They don't need a white hat. You'll recognize them because as you walk past them they will say to you either "where you go?", or "I go with you?"

Simple really. coffee1.gif

EDIT: The REALLY sharp ones will say "You forget me already?". They're the ones to watch out for.

Edited by Gsxrnz

One needs to be careful with this white hat assumption. Many of the Chinese tour groups wear them and that little flag is for them to follow ... it is not for us to tag along thinking we're off to some sort of party.

• Like 1

OP should be cautious, he might mistake foreign legionnaires for freelancers.

That's a mistake he'd only make once, but the last time I checked Legionnaires don't wander around Thailand wearing the Kepi Blanc, despite what your special farces (sic) mates down at Soi 6 might have told you.

One needs to be careful with this white hat assumption. Many of the Chinese tour groups wear them and that little flag is for them to follow ... it is not for us to tag along thinking we're off to some sort of party.

laugh.png Songhua mate most of the Chinese tour groups I see around seem to consist of quite elderly folks but whatever floats your boat biggrin.png

• Like 1