Premier Sports Bar - documentary series by dragonfly television

Premier Sports Bar have been approached to assist Dragonfly television , a major award winning British TV company, they are hoping to produce a documentary series about young British tourists on holiday in Thailand this December and January.

Lewis Hatfull is looking to make contact with young Brits who will be in the Koh Samui and Koh Phangan areas during this time.

CALLING ALL BRITISH TOURISTS VISITING KOH SAMUI (CHAWENG BEACH) & KOH PHANGAN (HAAD RIN) THIS CHIRSTMAS & NEW YEAR!!!

We are looking for young British tourists who are jetting off to Thailand this festive season for a primetime documentary series looking at what it is about Koh Samui & Koh Phangan that appeals to young Brits.

Maybe youre just trying to escape a boring family Christmas, or youre already on your world travels planning to stop off for the Christmas and New Year parties whatever your reason, we want to hear from you!

If you are interested in finding out a bit more, please email [email protected] or call +44 (0)207 033 2279 and follow us on twitter: @DFTVThailand

By contacting us, you are not obliged to take part in any filming.

>

Prepare the booze, condoms and morning after pills. Or is that not what the makers of the show intend to portray? Check their previous show "what happens in Kavos" to know what you will be signing up for. Makes for some fun television though...

You forgot to mention ladyboys !

• Like 1

is Lewis Hatfull full of hate. if so i am coming down.

I hope they make samui look positive. not like big trouble in Thailand. That show was well over hyped with Forang Tourist police taking credit for helping out in the plane crash when they were not even at the crash site.

i was fuming and still am.

Had many friends helping out at that crash and there was only one forang and that was a man with rescue really getting his hands dirty and helping out.

I dont know why they followed the TP's about made them look like they have authoriy. the only things they can do is report crimes thats it.

Anyway enough on that. Would be nice to show samui all round. Bit of entertainment night life, beaches for the younger genorations. hotels for the family tourists. Business set u for expats ( not only bars )

Santaburi golf

that rocket water jet thing.

kite boarding

wake boarding,.

fishing

diving

shooting

7/11 and family marts ( well be hard to not fim them as they are everywhere )

massage spas

Bars also.

Thai boxing.

forangs ( Brits fighting in stadiums )

Fight night with some cage fighting also.

Temple fighting.

cockroche eating

cart wheel compitition.

go karting

wipe out

me ( no 1 attraction on Thai Visa ) unlined all spelling mistakes

jet skiing where they dont get ripped off for a change

Getting a bad rep here as only the bad shit hits the media. can speak a bit about that aswell but also when things dont go wrong which is about 80 per cent of time

is Lewis Hatfull full of hate. if so i am coming down.

I hope they make samui look positive. not like big trouble in Thailand. That show was well over hyped with Forang Tourist police taking credit for helping out in the plane crash when they were not even at the crash site.

i was fuming and still am.

Had many friends helping out at that crash and there was only one forang and that was a man with rescue really getting his hands dirty and helping out.

I dont know why they followed the TP's about made them look like they have authoriy. the only things they can do is report crimes thats it.

Anyway enough on that. Would be nice to show samui all round. Bit of entertainment night life, beaches for the younger genorations. hotels for the family tourists. Business set u for expats ( not only bars )

Santaburi golf

that rocket water jet thing.

kite boarding

wake boarding,.

fishing

diving

shooting

7/11 and family marts ( well be hard to not fim them as they are everywhere )

massage spas

Bars also.

Thai boxing.

forangs ( Brits fighting in stadiums )

Fight night with some cage fighting also.

Temple fighting.

cockroche eating

cart wheel compitition.

go karting

wipe out

me ( no 1 attraction on Thai Visa ) unlined all spelling mistakes

jet skiing where they dont get ripped off for a change

Getting a bad rep here as only the bad shit hits the media. can speak a bit about that aswell but also when things dont go wrong which is about 80 per cent of time

Excellent list of all that could be shown. However I expect a rather one-sided view of Samui. Here an episode of the same show in Greece last season; http://youtu.be/zM7g6LjPMcw Fun to watch! Edited by Rooo
quotes.

Oh dear, this certainly will not exactly be showing Samui in a good way whatsoever judging by their previous filmed in Kavos.

It was reported recently on another website that the filmmakers were told to pursue people who were ermmm very promiscuous and even to find girls who had to take the morning after pill and that such girls would be "rewarded" with some sort of "prizes" for allowing them to be filmed and used in the "documentary"!

Doesn't sound like it'll exactly be a lovely documentary focussing on the many great and beautiful parts of the islands here in any shape or form...shock tv i think is what they aim to do....

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Oh dear, this certainly will not exactly be showing Samui in a good way whatsoever judging by their previous filmed in Kavos.

It was reported recently on another website that the filmmakers were told to pursue people who were ermmm very promiscuous and even to find girls who had to take the morning after pill and that such girls would be "rewarded" with some sort of "prizes" for allowing them to be filmed and used in the "documentary"!

Doesn't sound like it'll exactly be a lovely documentary focussing on the many great and beautiful parts of the islands here in any shape or form...shock tv i think is what they aim to do....

As a kavos worker for the last 5 out of 6 years and a year on Koh Samui in 2010..i would avoid dragonfly tv like the plague, the "rumours" are true, i saw the infamous document where they were planning on getting a girl to have unprotected sex and use the after morning pill as contraception (this was the prize incentive awarded to the member of the TV crew who captured the story NOT the girl) and many more.

Dragonfly did two things to the resort of kavos firstly, attracted the lowest forms of life to the resort (it will never be the grand riveria but the level of tourists behaviour was far lower then i have seen in my previous years) and secondly, absolutley destoyed the resort and left it almost destitute of family holiday makers (Kavos does have a family side to it, not just 18-30) which in turn has left a lot of Greeks this year struggling to feed themselves over the winter as their revenue was down. I actually know a number of expats who have returned back to the UK with families because their business took such a downturn this year.

The workers took such an exception because they were fooled last year into thinking it was a decent documentary that the crew took to having Albanian security around them all the time.

Avoid these guys like the plague. I would hate to see Koh Samui ruined by these termites.

• Like 2

hold on did u meaned i would get paid to act like a fool. count me in!

• Like 1

This has "bear trap" written all over it!

a documentry about a documentry. em this is getting interesting.

I don't know how one could pay someone to have un protected sex as to make it true the would have to film the act. They could lie about it the next day and take the morning after pill.

what shall be shall be. wait and see.

Well yes they seemingly get some sort of reward or prizes as the company actually put it....but somehow i don't think you'll be needing the morning after pill though? ha ha

Well yes they seemingly get some sort of reward or prizes as the company actually put it....but somehow i don't think you'll be needing the morning after pill though? ha ha ??

i don't know everyone has their price. if they pay me enough i shall say anthing they want. i could even put on a show where i marry my dog. owe that ight be a bit late well re-marry

Well yes they seemingly get some sort of reward or prizes as the company actually put it....but somehow i don't think you'll be needing the morning after pill though? ha ha øø

R u sure the prize was not the morning after pill wrapped in gift wrapping for upping their ratings

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Hoping all concerned in the production of this documentary (film crew and Samui people approached for the project) realize the potential consequences for everyone on the Island of how Samui is portrayed in this "show" . I would hope the Thai Tourist Board have been notified and will be overseeing the final edit of the show so as to show a fair reflection of the place, something which seems to of been overlooked by previous host countries. Be sad to see Samui & Phangan be unfairly represented in the media for the umpteenth time.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

As a kavos worker for the last 5 out of 6 years and a year on Koh Samui in 2010..i would avoid dragonfly tv like the plague, the "rumours" are true, i saw the infamous document where they were planning on getting a girl to have unprotected sex and use the after morning pill as contraception (this was the prize incentive awarded to the member of the TV crew who captured the story NOT the girl) and many more.

Dragonfly did two things to the resort of kavos firstly, attracted the lowest forms of life to the resort (it will never be the grand riveria but the level of tourists behaviour was far lower then i have seen in my previous years) and secondly, absolutley destoyed the resort and left it almost destitute of family holiday makers (Kavos does have a family side to it, not just 18-30) which in turn has left a lot of Greeks this year struggling to feed themselves over the winter as their revenue was down. I actually know a number of expats who have returned back to the UK with families because their business took such a downturn this year.

The workers took such an exception because they were fooled last year into thinking it was a decent documentary that the crew took to having Albanian security around them all the time.

Avoid these guys like the plague. I would hate to see Koh Samui ruined by these termites.

Wow one TV programme killed off kavos,,, amazing

This has "bear trap" written all over it!

It's a shame that Koh Samui is being grouped in with the lower end 18 - 30 style package destinations. It's also more depressing that the behaviours witnessed in these documentaries constitute entertainment.

Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1