Really need advice about my lady in pattaya

mymads

i was in bangkok 10 days ago then moved to pattaya for having great time, bumbum and others. second day on pattaya i was in insomnia disco with may friends, and met "the lady" , started sext dance with her and asked her wanna go with me to my hotel and she replied 1500 baht for shortime and i told 1000 baht for all night. she agreed with and we went to hotel. she told me she is 24 years old

I had sex with other thai ladies on bangkok but this was different, romantic one with thai songs about pattaya, realy making love . And made the mistake , that was so romantic that i did'nt use condom and she also did'nt ask while having sex. sad.png . next 3 days i wasnt protected either while having sex with my lady

next morning seems we came lovers, she did not ask for money that we agreed, we go some touristic places then next day we went the bar she's working as waitress. i bought some gifts to her. seems everything so romantic, she showed her place where she stay with her girl friend. It was so small place to stay , only one big bed for three girls, few clothes, few shoes, i saw that she's really poor.but she has a good cellphone and quiet ok notebook from acer

we spent 3 days together , everything was good mainly beacause i have 'nt a girlfriend or lover for a 3 years.

i saw desktop picture of her girl which is 5 years old, she said she had a baby before but she didnt get married now the farther is taking care of her.

before getting to airport we went to shopping and i was planning to buy her some nice shoes for her since i do not have much time, she said give me money ,she can shop later and buy her shoes and i gace some money.

anyway i went to my country added her from skype ,line and facebook . on facebook she 's 34 years old. I really cant be sure that she was lying about age because her english is poor and her prononcuation is really hard to understand

we keep talking and having romantic relations by using line, skype she says she wants me and she wants me to come to pattaya again and then she will come to my country but from time to time she was dissapering according to her she start working at the bar from 15.00 - after mindight 02.00. even we usually chatting during the days , twice i could't talk and see her for 20 hours.

i want to try her loyalty and changed my facebook status from single to having relationship with the lady and asked her do the same, she postponed my request and finnaly said she will do once she can use her notebook instead of cellphone .

her english is poor and i was the one who was translating all thai language to english to understand the converstion all the time while we were chatting on written.

i became suspicous after twice she was lost for 20 hours and she showed up on different hotel rooms ,not the small place she staying with 2 other girls she was alone on that hotel rooms, once she claimed she purchased to Hotel for 1000 baht per night to feel good at the same time she claims she earns 3000 baht from the bar and she has mother to take care of her i told her not to be with any customer because she is my girlfriend and i can take care of her and want to have her come to my country. from time to time she said you dont understand lady in pattaya ,sometimes says dont worry i had before but i love you i wont have another

yesterday we were talking on skype and she said she'll go to bangkok today for operation from her nose or something similar, really cant understand exactly, she showed her nose and the space between her eyebrows and said need to go the doctor. i asked her if customer come to bar and asked her go out and offers some money what will you say since you have me. she says 1500 bath for short time. i really cant be sure since her english is really poor , told her that can you have sex for money with stranger while you are my lover, she replied my not whole night only short time for 1500 baht

i was so angry and i said i cant stand this being cheated and close the video call

then she wrote

****Thai language removed****

i really dont know she had sex with customer before or while haviing relationship with me , can not be sure but staying on 2 diffrent hotels with paying 1000 baht per night, dissappering for 20 hours twice makes me so suspicous . but at the same time she seems she was loving me ,trying to understand i was the one who can take care of her , trting to understand i was loving her or not.

need your comments please

what do you think?

Edited by metisdead
This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.

Before this gets closed I will suggest to the OP he looks up a couple of the other Pattaya forums more dedicated to the bar scene and "relationships" and spend some time reading there. If you are not trolling I feel sorry for you but do some research.

Common sense should tell you that if she works in a bar that when you are not there (and especially if you are not sending any money but often even then) she is going to be with other customers.....

• Like 2

She sounds like a very good and sincere girl.

Maybe you are a lucky guy.

I will help you prove it.

Send me 10,000 THB and the location of where she works and her name.

A good photo of her would be good to send too.

I will visit her work and see if we can prove she is true to you or not.

PM me and I will give you the address to send the information to.

Don't worry, She sounds like a good one to me!

• Like 2

You should try to find a nice lady who works in Big C or a Bank, who has a normal job, then you might not

worry as much.

Be careful and good luck, you need it i am sorry to say.

They're place of work does NOT make it any less likely that they will be good or bad people.

Just think about it, she went with you for a "financial" reason, they will tell you all sorts of reasons why they are on the game, but when it comes down to it a normal job is to much hard word and your sponsorship is just a drop in the ocean to their potential earnings in (& out) the bars, they lie to everybody, their friends, family, worst of all themselves.

Edited by Basil B

But what is 'bumbum and others?' I am pretty sure you did not need to move to pats for that, can get in bkk, just more expensive

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

But what is 'bumbum and others?

I think he means boom boom (BG talk) but you never know, maybe it really was bum bum and the gf is really a ladyboy.

Great stuff, married before, thats the sinsot at least 500k, add on another 500k for having a kid in tow, sex worker, wow shit that adds another 500k onto the price.

Dont forget the farang mansion upcountry, 5 million, plus 5 million for the land she already owns, throw in a loso 'tuna as well.

This is girl is too HiSo for you mate, hope you can afford the running costs.