National police chief affirms nothing to be alarmed by Samsen protesters

webfact

I am all for the people demonstrating about the current government and it's blatant corruption and total inability to take structured action outside their precious ISA, However, this country is at a stage where peaceful protesting will gain nothing and the PTP will continue with their bump and run tactics of the past. There is a massive ground swell against the amnesty bill and also the return of the treacherous Thaksin and outside the old diehard red shirt regime many pro PTP voters are turning with the realization that Thaksin, the Shiniwatra clan and the PTP MP's have simply deceived them.

Introduce proportional representation based on industry and GDP and the PTP would be gone tomorrow.

Remember this

"Just read this

"Democrat MPs have erected extra tents along Kamphaeng Phet 5 road, from the intersection with Sethasiri road to the intersection with Nakhon Chaisri road."

None of your bloody business guys, but living somewhere along Nakorn Chaisri Rd. I foresee a bit more trafficjam than usual fro a Friday evening 20x20xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.7cckm4BQla.we"

Someone must be paying for the tents, they don't come free. As we have had examples of the sticking power of previous anti-government rallies when exposed to rain (those HiSo ladies hate it when their bouffant hairdos are exposed to the elements) this can only be seen as an aide to keeping them there once they've got them. I must say that blocking the train tracks so that they can get people to their rally was a bit extreme but who knows what the dems will do next. I wouldn't be suprised if a few rubber farmers haven't had their palms greased to spend a few days in the big metropolis and how much longer can the students hang around without a decent fight? They'll be off back to the Tech battlezones soon.

fab4, I would love to hear what your background is, along with that of your ardent follower, gerry1011.

I have yet to hear any cogent response from you aimed at solving the current impasse, other than blaming the Democrats for the mess that this country is in.

Is it beyond your power of reasoning to actually recognise that we are, where we are, because of the actions of your beloved Fuerher...?!

If you are Thai, then you are obviously one of the brainwashed thousands, indeed millions, who are unable to recognise the fugitive criminal for what he is; If you are a non-Thai, then you should be ashamed of your stance...!

Our "background" ??? :blink:

I find you a bit intrusive

:P

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by gerry1011
  • Like 1

fab4, I would love to hear what your background is, along with that of your ardent follower, gerry1011.

I have yet to hear any cogent response from you aimed at solving the current impasse, other than blaming the Democrats for the mess that this country is in.

Is it beyond your power of reasoning to actually recognise that we are, where we are, because of the actions of your beloved Fuerher...?!

If you are Thai, then you are obviously one of the brainwashed thousands, indeed millions, who are unable to recognise the fugitive criminal for what he is; If you are a non-Thai, then you should be ashamed of your stance...!

Whereas I really couldn't care less what you would like to hear. I just post my take on the situation and avoid personal attacks. You should do the same.

wai.gif

Whereas I really couldn't care less what you would like to hear. I just post my take on the situation and avoid personal attacks. You should do the same.

Freedom of speech, very important indeed. You can post whatever your view might be and it doesn't need to have (much) relation with reality.

Mind you, you're not to write in a way which seems to ensure others will be annoyed, or even provoked.

Now back to the topic, by 9PM I sat along the road at my local (Isan food) shop with lots of (off duty) police around me and to my surprise BlueChannel on TV. Abhisit in white shirt, sleeves moved up, Suthep in black polo over shirt. Protesters as far as I could see. With the methology tought me by dear departed Calgary I estimate at least 75,000 protesters smile.png

After speeches for awhile Chavanont (I think) took over. Later Abhisit came back, this time also with black polo over shirt. My Thai is miserable, so I can't tell you what was written on the polo

• Like 1

Remember this

"Just read this

"Democrat MPs have erected extra tents along Kamphaeng Phet 5 road, from the intersection with Sethasiri road to the intersection with Nakhon Chaisri road."

None of your bloody business guys, but living somewhere along Nakorn Chaisri Rd. I foresee a bit more trafficjam than usual fro a Friday evening 20x20xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.7cckm4BQla.we"

Someone must be paying for the tents, they don't come free. As we have had examples of the sticking power of previous anti-government rallies when exposed to rain (those HiSo ladies hate it when their bouffant hairdos are exposed to the elements) this can only be seen as an aide to keeping them there once they've got them. I must say that blocking the train tracks so that they can get people to their rally was a bit extreme but who knows what the dems will do next. I wouldn't be suprised if a few rubber farmers haven't had their palms greased to spend a few days in the big metropolis and how much longer can the students hang around without a decent fight? They'll be off back to the Tech battlezones soon.

Indeed you should be ashamed of yourself. How dare you, how dare you hold or express an opinion which is different from "George O"!

It is people like you, who dare to suggest that the Thai people should be allowed to decide their own government, who give democracy a bad name!

Hang your head in shame!

Edited by JAG